• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
11223678_395692897304136_3948601850152119276_o.jpg

So close.

Crucible?

Only if you dismantle both ;)

Sophie stays!

despite its uselessness Nechro is hard to get. first you have to grind for a husk, took nami 12 hours STRAIGHT to get his 1st one. then you have to level by killing hive. 30 minutes of nonstop slayerage with a crappy low level weopon. than you have to get eris to rank 3 to by a thingy. then you have to poor precious exp into an unsuable gun. you die a little inside doing this. then you have to complete the most anoyingly frustrating content this games has to offer week after week to get a crux. Nami did all this twice. I could only bear to do it once. I belive Kadey has done it 3-4 times.

Impala26

Weasel bro right here

United in frustration

Dude, I even bought my own wireless gateway because I was assuming that most of the problems stemmed from the rental one from Comcast that broadcasts a tunneled public wifi.

I've seen only minor improvements. I still typically get 1 to 3 WEASEL errors (boots you to title screen) per play session.

The nickname of his Hezen is "Canned heat" because it shoots rockets that hit about as hard as a thrown can of food left in the sun.

I actually loved that stupid thing before TDB. I actually used it on my 1st crota kill. then when I fired 3 rockets at crota, and they all missed. I realized how wrong I was. a rocket launcher without tracking is no rocket launcher at all.

Hezen is a beast in crucible thuogh. I like it even over HoC due to wide blast radius and velocity.

ocean

Banned
Hezen was amazing once. Once. Still the best at cleaning Fanatics when they spawn. Blast radius is ridiculous and MIRVs don't track but rather spread far and wide, getting then all. Mad kills

This is kinda anti-climatic. I wanted a more epic experience.

3/5 stars.

what? thats it, we deserve more than this after heaving to hear about it for pages and pages and pages and pages and pages and.........so on.

I wanna see that horn dismantled. I wanna see GIFS out the wazzu

wait. DRIZZAY!!!!!!!

wheres your post.

This post is weaker than circus lemonade. Delete and try again please. Tyia

Soon...soon...

if you spent half the time getting to work on the hunter than you do sabatoging maths efforts you'd be done already lol

This is a completely legitimate and fair statement. I got nothing.

Best of luck Math. I will take a photo of myself crying into my beer after you beat me.

Where do I send the bill for the salty beer?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
No, you are not.

You are in for nothing of the sort.

You should help Math go do weeklies on other characters that are not Warlocks.

How dare you tell me what to do. I have a strong back.

Last call for crucible - only got time for a couple of matches...

Also thanks bradach and ophelion for helping me out :)

This is a completely legitimate and fair statement. I got nothing.

Best of luck Math. I will take a photo of myself crying into my beer after you beat me.

Where do I send the bill for the salty beer?

dont give up, you didnt come all the way from xbox to give up now. lift up that chin, max that hunter and stab a warlock right in its frilly collars!

They don't home THAT much, in fact you can see at the very end there the slight curve it takes. That grenade was going to hit that enemy, homing or not.

and yet, I miss the big yellow knights in the crystal room. I am not so good with the warlocks, them and thier stupid frilly collars.
did I mention I hate the CE warlock chest peice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom