• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem everyone.

At least you got your 99th Horn and shard it in front of what's his name and made him cry.

ice cold mango

and im sure he didnt cry

I know that feeling bro.

Why can't I hold all these Lights of the Abyss?

that and the stupid foil are the only guns I havnt gotten from raids. why wont this game give me fusion rifles. I dont use them but I still want to have them

Itinerary for the week-
Level up Hezens Vengeance
Record Awesome Hezens Vengeance video
Record horr-uh, gjallarhorn footage
Dismantle Gjallarhorn
Put it all together

Due date-when I stop being lazy <_>

Loot list for VoG-
Praedyths Revenge x2
Found Verdict x2
Vex Mythoclast
Plan C
Hard Light
Hezens Vengeance x2

It was not a bad run tbh

Itinerary for the week-
Level up Hezens Vengeance
Record Awesome Hezens Vengeance video
Record horr-uh, gjallarhorn footage
Dismantle Gjallarhorn
Put it all together

Due date-when I stop being lazy <_>

Loot list for VoG-
Praedyths Revenge x2
Found Verdict x2
Vex Mythoclast
Plan C
Hard Light
Hezens Vengeance x2

It was not a bad run tbh

cant wait!
and thats a pretty sweet hual

No problem everyone.

At least you got your 99th Horn and shard it in front of what's his name and made him cry.

Haha, what's funny is that the one i sharded wasn't even the one I got from that run. It was the one I got 2 weeks ago from the Deathsinger/Crota run that I did with you. The Horn from today will be sitting at the postmaster for a while.

Wilde

Yeah DestinyExotics.com is an awesome site, it's really useful for keeping track out what you have and what you're missing. Here is my current collection:

http://destinyexotics.com/?share=IzAMIjzSt+ElNG4WTemcPTYnbOZZMfaIAAA=

For exotics, it looks like I'm only missing 4 exotic weapons and 6 exotic armor pieces:

Y95V7Hx.jpg

RVweEz6.jpg

Almost there! (Still missing a bunch of Iron Banner stuff, so I'm only at 76% overall.)

Anyone running nightfalls I need a couple more and had a near disastrous LFG experience on my first one. Guy just up a bails right before omni he didn't have a single arc weapon equipped and was using a unleveled Last Word... lol.

Agent

Starting a Nightfall run if anyone wants to join. I am going to run it three times if anyone wanted to do it multiple times as well. PSN: phantom8324

Edit: full for this run

I will not dismantle gjallarhorn in a blaze of glory

it will go down the fools way

for the love you feel for your new hezen, not the horn

its perfect. your all alone with your rocket launcher, way out in space, burning your fumes, out thier alone

it will be a long long time.
till touchdown brings you round again to find
your not the man they think you are at home
no no no

your a hezen rocketman!

KJRage

My friend was telling me that I shouldn't do the nightfall and all that until after the patch is released because apparently you can get the etheric light from them when it is released. Is there any truth to this?

ich00

Hey 9:30 crew, I'm going to be running some of the VoG stuff as blodhgram15, so can you add him so it'll be easier to switch out and find you guys? Thanks much! See ya'll in a few hours!

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
2) T-44 (PSN T-44)
3) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
4) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode)
5) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep)
6) AustinJohnson34

Just played regular old nexus strike for the bounty and these two fools were cheesing.

More power to you folks.

Same. I just jumped down and started shooting the minotaurs, while they stayed up top sniping. Only half way through the boss' health did they come down. Then they both died, leaving me the only one Walking Tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom