• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Ynbb32B.gif

yay. :|

BTW in the crucible you don't get XP per kill, just per match, right?

I thought Fang of Ir Yut wrecked on Arc Omnigul (and it does), but Holy Shit Fatebringer is on another level. It's so OP to not even be fair. I LOVE IT!

That Thrall rush is soooo good.

Never thought I'd get my Exotic Collection here.

xboS4ax.jpg

Those armor pieces will be Xur/RNG, but nothing I immediately want. Nechrochasm can go suck it, at least until I hit level 34. Just need a couple of VoG gear and I'm all set.

Rhaegar

Just wanted to thank the Lonely Xboner crew that I ran Crota and VOG with today (my GT was Ev0lved1). Had a blast and finally got my Fatebringer! I'd be (all of) your wingman, anytime.

you-can-be-my-wingman-anytime.jpg

th3dude

xboS4ax.jpg

Those armor pieces will be Xur/RNG, but nothing I immediately want. Nechrochasm can go suck it, at least until I hit level 34. Just need a couple of VoG gear and I'm all set.

That's awesome.

What did you use to get that pic?

watched a no gun run of CE from Datto, how do you have no guns equipped? they had none in the video

Something about dismantling a weapon on the game while switching to it with the app. It's kinda risky and many people who have tried it lost some things that definitely weren't just greens.

Rhaegar

But man, think of all the damage you could be doing on Omnigull this week with the Necrochasm and arc burn!

(Okay, fine, an unleveled Found Verdict would be infinitely better in all situations.)

you dont have epilougue or word of crota, void burns NFs must be a bitch,
when they show up once every 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom