• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Okay, I'm home and my 'lock is loaded with Motes. I need to know: increased chance for new exotic @the reef cryptarch - yes or no?

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Anyone know what the chances are for an exotic drop from the queen chest after the first run? First is guaranteed, but after that? Does it even happen?

zewone

Sending some friend requests to the dedicated PVP GAF members I'm aware of.

If you need a 3rd for ToO ever and I'm on, I'm your guy.

Ok GAF this is gonna sound obvious but...

If you have 3 chars the same class, does it make ANY sense at all to have dupes of anything?

Even with 3 diff classes, is it now safe to delete dupes of weapons? I just want to clear space and get rid of the clutter for things that are exact dupes. I had quite a few dupe weapons to save on vault trips before, but now apps let you xfer stuff easy.

Am I missing something or is it now that obvious that this is cool to do?

Only exception I can think of here is dupes of weapons that can be re-rolled for different elemental damage.

In short..don't run striker for ToO.

Why? Because of control point at end?

Fist of panic is nice, but high discipline + Armamentarium + Lightening Grenades = OP. Assuming you're good at placing the grenades where they'll do the most damage.

Getting better. Just not sure I'll get as many kills when it's 3v3 and not Control.

I advise you to buy the full Ursus Tactical armour set from the Crucible vendor and then swap out the helmet or chest for whenever you want to use Satin-14 or Armanentarium respectively. The Ursus Tactical armour gives you both intellect and discipline so you will always have one of those stats maxed out when you're using an exotic with the other sitting at around 70-80%.

I'll check it out!

Impala26

gif-03.gif

It's absolutely GREAT! Don't worry, we'll explain every bit as we go.

Try to stay alive, lol.

daedalius

Was doing the Thorn bounty last night going mainly for sticks as Defender and using my Truth RL, got to about 300/500 in a few games.

I was trying to use a void fusion, but gat damn, did they nerf the shit out of those things or something? I could barely kill anyone with it unless I was almost on top of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom