• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Was doing the Thorn bounty last night going mainly for sticks as Defender and using my Truth RL, got to about 300/500 in a few games.

I was trying to use a void fusion, but gat damn, did they nerf the shit out of those things or something? I could barely kill anyone with it unless I was almost on top of them.

Fusion Rifles have a ton of variation. There's some like The Trolley Problem that have great base stats but feel almost completely useless in PvP and PvE alike.

It took 3 engrams for me but i got celestial nighthawk on the 3rd :D...got Saints and Symbiote for the others...not a single Warlock helm which is what I really needed -_-

LiK

Oh yea, in edition to Nighthawk, I got Knuckhead. Didn't have that helm before. Ives likes me. And I only had enough motes for two engrams lol

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
RADIANT DANCE MACHINES

YESSSSSSS

Edit: Wait, I thought RDMs give you faster movement at all times, not just when you're aiming. Welp, there goes that dream. :-( :-(

rc213

Ok GAF this is gonna sound obvious but...

If you have 3 chars the same class, does it make ANY sense at all to have dupes of anything?

Even with 3 diff classes, is it now safe to delete dupes of weapons? I just want to clear space and get rid of the clutter for things that are exact dupes. I had quite a few dupe weapons to save on vault trips before, but now apps let you xfer stuff easy.

Am I missing something or is it now that obvious that this is cool to do?

Only exception I can think of here is dupes of weapons that can be re-rolled for different elemental damage.

What app can i use to transfer stuff on android? Any chance it bugs out and deletes stuff?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Was doing the Thorn bounty last night going mainly for sticks as Defender and using my Truth RL, got to about 300/500 in a few games.

I was trying to use a void fusion, but gat damn, did they nerf the shit out of those things or something? I could barely kill anyone with it unless I was almost on top of them.
Funny, I did Thorn solely with 77 Wizard both times, the second one was after the nerf XD

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Id like to try trials but I'm concerned it'll be so tough it won't be fun. Is there any point doing it if I get thumped?

Any other average to crap but enthusiastic crucible players feel the same way?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll do Trials with whoever is interested regardless of skill. Not that good myself, but I'd like to be in fun groups that don't take it that seriously or rage too intensely. :)

Lnkn52

I'll do Trials with whoever is interested regardless of skill. Not that good myself, but I'd like to be in fun groups that don't take it that seriously or rage too intensely. :)

Don't play with Goth, he will eat you alive if you're getting your mic to work.

lt519

Id like to try trials but I'm concerned it'll be so tough it won't be fun. Is there any point doing it if I get thumped?

I'm going to wait until all the good players use up all their passage coins and then play late Sunday night when it's just us scrubs. Iron Banner always felt that way too, the PvP enthusiasts jump on right away and it's always tougher at the start.

I don't expect to make it far at all, if even win at all with my group, but no harm in trying.

Looking for people for whatever. Haha. Raids, PoE, strikes, Crucible, etc. On PS4. My PSN is Hoffelcopter. I'm on most nights around 9pm to 1am EST.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm going to wait until all the good players use up all their passage coins and then play late Sunday night when it's just us scrubs. Iron Banner always felt that way too, the PvP enthusiasts jump on right away and it's always tougher at the start.

I don't expect to make it far at all, if even win at all with my group, but no harm in trying.

Sounds like a plan!

Jinjo

Fuck yes! Etheric light from Nightfall! My luck turned tonight. Got another exotic engram too but that didn't get me Celestial, just Arachnid. Pretty much rolled all the Hunter helms, some of them twice, except for Celestial tonight.

Still, got that sweet PoE heavy machine gun and my Titan can get to lv34 now!

Will tackle PoE 35 tomorrow, now it's time for some Witcher 3.

Same here, will try it out on Sunday after all the hardcore pvp players have had their fill.

I play games to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom