• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Probably gonna hang back the first few hours and watch the ToO impressions roll in. Definitely playing tonight / this weekend though.

Question about PVPing as a titan: I don't have great Intellect rolls on my Striker setup. Intellect is at about 40%.

Got Saint-14 this week. Using it bumps my Intellect up 100%, but I lose the 2nd grenade from Armanentarium.

So far, having my Fist of Panic pop more often seems better than anything else, especially when I'm playing top players (which I will be when I do ToO next week). Thoughts?

jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif

Surely-You-Cant-Be-Serious-In-Airplane-Gif.gif

o_O
o_O

Okay, gonna be sure to reserve a spot for you... wowzers...

gif-03.gif

neoism

so should even bother with the new pvp mode... I was gonna quit but is at
least like to try it out it will be same time til I'm 34 ... 32 now all I need it that gauntlet for 33 ... :/
if anyone would like to join me pls

psn ne0ism-

nOoblet16

Question about PVPing as a titan: I don't have great Intellect rolls on my Striker setup. Intellect is at about 40%.

Got Saint-14 this week. Using it bumps my Intellect up 100%, but I lose the 2nd grenade from Armanentarium.

So far, having my Fist of Panic pop more often seems better than anything else, especially when I'm playing top players (which I will be when I do ToO next week). Thoughts?
Bubblebro will be more useful than smashbro. Saint 14 is not really useful in PvP cause no one enters inside your bubble, the only ones who do are smashbros.

Having 100% intellect cuts down the super recharge time to half of what it would be when at 0%, At 40% you are more or less cutting it down by a quarter. But it should be very valuable to have your super up early in ToO. 2nd Grenade is useful but not when you are running Bubblebro as the grenades are not as good for PvP.

In short..don't run striker for ToO.

Fist of panic is nice, but high discipline + Armamentarium + Lightening Grenades = OP. Assuming you're good at placing the grenades where they'll do the most damage.

KyleP29

each character must buy a trials passage, all progress is saved to that passage and since it's a mission item it can't be transfered to other characters, so no :/

They weren't asking about about transferring it to another character....just doing a few games with one group and then a few games with another group. Because its tied to your personal character and not 1 ticket for a group i see no reason why you couldn't join a different group each match.

Daemul

It's pretty much impossible to max out both your intellect and discipline if you're using an Titan exotic, with the exception of the Eternal Warrior which isn't really useful in PvP.

I advise you to buy the full Ursus Tactical armour set from the Crucible vendor and then swap out the helmet or chest for whenever you want to use Satin-14 or Armanentarium respectively. The Ursus Tactical armour gives you both intellect and discipline so you will always have one of those stats maxed out when you're using an exotic with the other sitting at around 70-80%.

make sure you guys work together! reposting callouts for burning shrine

sg16KG1.png

entering the trials now. don't think i'll stream because dont want to mess up connection. i might anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom