• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I try to sign on to Destiny it tells me a LAN cable isn't connected and then error code "canary".

Is this an artificial block because I hit 34 with all three characters?

Deku Tree

And Skloas is finally down.

We took a break to watch tripleWreck.

Thanks for the help Don and Sushi.

Sorry you had to go Fig and Nami.
Just took two more tries after you left.

neoism

soo yeah if anyone needs someone for toO I would reall like to try it .... I fucking used my passage coins thinking I would get those tiems as consumables so I have to buffs on and would really like if they didn't go to waste I'm on now. psn ne0ism- need 2 ppl or join invite me pls I'm not a leet haxor pvp player or nothin but I have a mic and will try meh best... 33 now

Namikaze1

Saw this out int the wild:
CFoR4xzUIAE7i8g.jpg:orig

CFoR0jHUgAARmfL.jpg:orig

CFoR1-VUEAAkKvY.jpg:orig

CFoR3bQUIAAUSS2.jpg:orig

k1t4j

Some question about ToO if anyone knows:

How many buffs can we have activate at one time?

Like can I have the one that forgives a loss and the one that awards 2 wins?

Can we take a break and go to the reef to buy buffs in between matches or we play until we lose and can't exit the mode?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We filled up. Sorry xO
hurts :'(

So you can get the chest with 5 wins. That doesn't seem like too crazy a goal, and I want it...

Can play for a couple hours, who is in?
Some question about ToO if anyone knows:

How many buffs can we have activate at one time?

Like can I have the one that forgives a loss and the one that awards 2 wins?

Can we take a break and go to the reef to buy buffs in between matches or we play until we lose and can't exit the mode?
How many passage coins do you have goddamn
No. Gothalion and his team used it to absorb one loss and still got there with the regular 9 win rewards.
Nice

My initial impressions are that this really isn't the worst design in the world for a hardcore PvP activity

Owensboro

Good Lord I'm never going to get those 9 wins in Trails. My only hope is that all the super good people are going to grind it out today and tomorrow, and Sunday is when medium-low tier players like myself get a chance at it.

Does anyone know if you can get the rewards from ToO multiple times in a row? Because if so it's probably going to become impossible to win as a shittier team. If not you can just wait for all the pro's to get it early and come in late on monday or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom