• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 types of people in PvP. Type 1 consists of normal, healthy human beings. Type 2 consists of some type of sludge that runs around only using Fusion Rifles for the entire game.

So all the best end game gear is locked behind a PvP mode? Cool.

Yeah, you know, except for all the other gear.

GRIP

I don't think it's 9 wins in a row. That would mean only a tiny fraction of players would ever see it (other than on YT or streams).

Langy

So i feel like trying out ToO, eventhough my lowly lvl 31 may not stack up in there.

Who wants to come with me?

Add Langoit on PSN

Ended up getting the Celestial Nighthawk on my second engram which is cool since I was going for that anyway. Did the material conversion from my ascendant material and winded up with about 200 motes of light with a 100 of each to spare.

Wynnebeck

Banned
What weapons are people taking into ToO? I'm thinking Red Death, Thorn, Mythoclast, Murmur and Wolves' Bane. Also looking for a ToO group on PSN. Add renewman1.

zewone

What weapons are people taking into ToO?
maxresdefault.jpg

Playing ToO right now is a bad idea lol. I'll just wait until later for GAF groups, I'm not trying to run into pro teams.

I really want the void Jewel of Osiris (adept), only void primary I would need.

Nori Chan

What weapons are people taking into ToO? I'm thinking Red Death, Thorn, Mythoclast, Murmur and Wolves' Bane. Also looking for a ToO group on PSN. Add renewman1.

Fusion Rifles are shit.

Also I don't think there's a point in bringing MGs since heavy spawns once, and there's a 15 second timer for heavy and you can easily rush the opposite team while they wait around and kill them and then pick up their heavy

Ryck

Anyone wanna carry an average pvp'r through TOO? I only need 4 wins out of 8 just want to get the chest piece haha.

Ryck007

CLBridges

One more for ToO, we got our Trials Passages.

Very laid back, but please have a mic!

So it's a random roll on the element. Want a solar HC so bad omg. That looks excellent regardless though.

I'd be down to join to see how it goes, PSN: GhostFaceDon

EDIT: I see I was swiftly beaten

Wow, congrats to those going to Mercury! How does the space work? Is it just open on the map, like the rest of the game's locations, or is it a one-time deal?

Shito

That hand cannon I'll never have is beautiful, god damn!
My girlfriend, who's really into hand cannons in Destiny, is going to be so pissed about the crazy requirements to get it...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry, Magik sniped the spot!
wut

Does it have good range+stability or something?
I would say I'm kind of a fusion aficionado, and they are not shit. but I haven't had much success with Murmur in the Crucible. If you're going to try it I recommend the Solar variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom