• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFoVYsSUsAAID5Q.png:large

That's a sweet ass model

What's the first perk?

Impala26

I would say I'm kind of a fusion aficionado, and they are not shit. but I haven't had much success with Murmur in the Crucible. If you're going to try it I recommend the Solar variant.

For Crucible, if you're going to be using a shotgun or fusion rifle in my opinion it will either need range or a higher RoF.

My Two to the Morgue is awesome because of auto-fire.
Plug One.1 is great for range.
Pocket Infinity combines the best of both and is a pretty effective counter to Felwinter's if you've got space between the enemy.

Obviously Felwinter's is still basically the best special weapon to have, but these are what I've had success with without it.

LTWood12

Since it matchmakes you based on the connection, i wonder if it's advantageous for your fireteam leader to be from a less populated area. I live in Arkansas for instance. Wondering if the pool of opponents would be easier here than w/ a fireteam leader in say, Los Angeles.

Deku Tree

Since it matchmakes you based on the connection, i wonder if it's advantageous for your fireteam leader to be from a less populated area. I live in Arkansas for instance. Wondering if the pool of opponents would be easier here than w/ a fireteam leader in say, Los Angeles.

Depends could be. But also a lot more people so a lot more scrubs in LA too.

Lnkn52

I live in Alaska, join on me.

If you get 3 losses do you lose the whole scorecard? I'm asking cause I have 6 wins and 2 losses. If I lose again, will I still be able to purchase somethhing from the vendor with my 6 wins?

Lnkn52

It could definitely be worth playing around with.

Sounds like to get the adept weapons you have to have a flawless ticket. Geez.

I'm only kidding but you add that with blocking good players, you're list for matchmaking might be very limited or even broken.

Daemul

Currently playing ToO and so far it's brought together the worst aspects of PvP; Thorn, Final Round Snipers and Felwinter class Shotguns.

Bungie pls.

Hoodbury

You can start again as many times as you want while the event is ongoing.

Jeeze, so the super elite are just going to be rolling in the loot then from that Mercury chest.

Was kinda hoping they'd all be done with it by the time I try and play, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom