• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

And that is it:

20150522204949.jpg

20150522204940.jpg

20150522204935.jpg

20150522205041.jpg

Kyne

Communication is everything guys. As long as you have like a 1.0 k/d and a team that communicates well you'll be fine in the trials.

Just have fun with it and try not to get frustrated with your fellow guardians (=

Edit: also, just cause someone asked... yes, it's already filled with 34's. It'll get worse as time goes on because a 9win trial run can land you like 3 etheric lights.

spyder_ur

The new location is pretty damn cool. Honestly it seems like the best rewards in the whole game.

ToO is not sounding too fun for a an average-to-good PvPer like myself though. Oh well, it's cool that the elite PVPers get their thing. I will still give it a run.

Any reports on how a 32 is holding up in ToO?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
For Crucible, if you're going to be using a shotgun or fusion rifle in my opinion it will either need range or a higher RoF.

My Two to the Morgue is awesome because of auto-fire.
Plug One.1 is great for range.
Pocket Infinity combines the best of both and is a pretty effective counter to Felwinter's if you've got space between the enemy.

Obviously Felwinter's is still basically the best special weapon to have, but these are what I've had success with without it.
Pocket Infinity is cleaning house so far. Perfect for the mode so far as I can tell. Plan C is also still excellent, and Light of the Abyss is a mini Plan C without its crazy perk/range, but with skip rounds that can actually score you a kill now and then. Perun's Fire with accelerated coils is still ridic too, and then you have the low charge, crazy high impact/range like 77 Wizard, Praetorian Foil and Plug One.1 which are my preferred type.

Plan C seems as capable of ridiculous, cheap, unbelievable kills as ever to me. I don't get why people stopped complaining about it cough thorn cough.
On top of the auto rifle, I also got this. Probably the best PvP fusion rifle in the game.

11141322_467468190075030_3811230091806015755_o.jpg
and, then, yeah. holy hell.

Anastasis

Do we have a name lined up already for the new OT?

Destiny |OT♦22| Ascend
Destiny |OT♦22| Wrath, Trials, Prison
Destiny |OT♦22| House Rules!
Destiny |OT♦22| Vaaaault Spaaaace, Yessss?
Destiny |OT♦22| Grandmother, What Big Content You Have!

Do we have a name lined up already for the new OT?

Destiny |OT♦22| Ascend
Destiny |OT♦22| Wrath, Trials, Prison
Destiny |OT♦22| House Rules!
Destiny |OT♦22| Vaaaault Spaaaace, Yessss?
Destiny |OT♦22| Grandmother, What Big Content You Have!
Destiny OT22 Game of Thorns of Osiris

Deku Tree

I got 70 coins this week and haven't done any weeklies yet. Not sure what is the point of doing weeklies in times like this except to get the quick 499 rep.

Pocket Infinity is cleaning house so far. Perfect for the mode so far as I can tell. Plan C is also still excellent, and Light of the Abyss is a mini Plan C without its crazy perk/range, but with skip rounds that can actually score you a kill now and then. Perun's Fire with accelerated coils is still ridic too, and then you have the low charge, crazy high impact/range like 77 Wizard, Praetorian Foil and Plug One.1 which are my preferred type.

Plan C seems as capable of ridiculous, cheap, unbelievable kills as ever to me. I don't get why people stopped complaining about it cough thorn cough.

and, then, yeah. holy hell.
i can count the number of times ive seen a fusion rifle since the nerf on one hand

Ken

Going to look for a casual ToO group in 30 minutes or so if anyone is recruiting. Don't really care too much for tryharding though but might as well try it at least once.

ocean

Banned
Are Mercury rewards randomized or fixed? As in, is the Jewel always solar?

Because a Solar Hand Cannon. Gawd

I'm out of town until Monday but I know what I'll be doing next weekend (all weekend long)

Impala26

Tried to do it ToO with some randoms, didn't really work out too well. XD

I did get the boots as a drop, so it could have been worse.

This is why I'm excited to at least give it a whirl. Nothing really to lose, you can just buy a new passage card and keep trying.

Drops happen even for losing teams, (*Varik's voice*) yeesss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom