• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Posting again for new page:
Is anyone willing to run PoE 32 with me in about 20 minutes? Just hoping to get the gloves for my hunter before reset. My hunter is lvl. 32 with a ghorn, so it should go smoothly/ not take long.
PSN: Arrrammis

Edit: full

lt519

Good choices...I'm sure it feels excellent

I've got 365 fate bringer, BH is next on my list

I did Vision of Confluence, it's glorious for level 34 PoE. And Word of Crota since I don't like any other Void primaries.

I think BH is next and then I might bring my old friend Steel Oracle back from the grave from vanilla Destiny.

GhaleonEB

Posting for new page just because it's too funny and should be a warning against doing stupid things:

KzwAXD.gif

Ouch, I'm sure it's something they will patch up. Out of curiosity, why would you delete one to begin with?

lt519

Ouch, I'm sure it's something they will patch up. Out of curiosity, why would you delete one to begin with?

Curiousity? There aren't enough "I don't know what I was thinking" and "I've made a huge mistake" GIFs after doing that. Our whole team had that because of the bizarre behavior of buying Mercy with two losses the previous passage card and we weren't sure if it would be buggy turning in two cards. So I experimented and totally didn't expect that.

I lost out on an etheric light because of it since we won more after :0

coy

COY!!!! Did you make it to mercury yet?
Hey grimlock! I have had so little time with the game but I'd love to hit up Trials at some point. Been watching the streams to keep up. Trying to get any last minute things going now that I caught an hour or so.

boofa

Neo Member
I played ALOT of ToO this weekend and never once saw etheric light drop. I hope they increase the drop rate at some point. On a side note, I still have not gotten any keys to drop. Bungie really needs to have a guaranteed way to get 1 key per week. RNG hates me. I'm the only member of my crew w/o At least 1 key drop. I did a fair amount of chest farming too 😒

milkham

need 1 for level 35 PoE
psn: milkham

I played ALOT of ToO this weekend and never once saw etheric light drop. I hope they increase the drop rate at some point. On a side note, I still have not gotten any keys to drop. Bungie really needs to have a guaranteed way to get 1 key per week. RNG hates me. I'm the only member of my crew w/o At least 1 key drop. I did a fair amount of chest farming too ��

i dont think they drop, you get them from the 6 wins package and 8 wins package

Hey grimlock! I have had so little time with the game but I'd love to hit up Trials at some point. Been watching the streams to keep up. Trying to get any last minute things going now that I caught an hour or so.

Havent made it myself either. Struggling to put a team together for even just 5 wins. Word must be out I'm a heavy carry. And now I'm a sad panda.

Do the exotic weapon bounties from PoE drop from bosses or from the chest that needs a Treasure Key?

drops from final boss in 34 and 35 PoE. boss only, not treasure chest. Big Chest is exactly the same from 28-34, at 35 the first big chest you loot gives you a ship/shader/emblem. Only first kill across all 3 chars though, subsequent kills do not reward the 3 items so after your first kill the 35 big chest is exactly the same as any 28-34 POE big chest.

PoE is just really badly designed loot wise, I wonder if bungie will ever fix it but there are so many issues like no checkpoints, crap loot, treasure chests being a crap mechanism, crap drop rates for everything, etc.

By the way here is a "legit" POE 35 kill without using 3 gallahorns, looks extremely painful and they nearly wiped so many times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVNZU872AaU

blackjaw

I did Vision of Confluence, it's glorious for level 34 PoE. And Word of Crota since I don't like any other Void primaries.

I think BH is next and then I might bring my old friend Steel Oracle back from the grave from vanilla Destiny.

I have like 10 VoC on my XB1 account, none on PS4...it just refuses to drop...doesnt help that I don't do NM that often and usually get Vex/Helm/Speeder on HM

One day it will drop for me

boofa

Neo Member
need 1 for level 35 PoE
psn: milkham

i dont think they drop, you get them from the 6 wins package and 8 wins package
I thought I read somewhere it would drop too, maybe not.

I suspect without solar burn, I'll skip PoE 35 and use ToO as my light source with PoE 34's.

drops from final boss in 34 and 35 PoE. boss only, not treasure chest. Big Chest is exactly the same from 28-34, at 35 the first big chest you loot gives you a ship/shader/emblem. Only first kill across all 3 chars though, subsequent kills do not reward the 3 items so after your first kill the 35 big chest is exactly the same as any 28-34 POE big chest.

PoE is just really badly designed loot wise, I wonder if bungie will ever fix it but there are so many issues like no checkpoints, crap loot, treasure chests being a crap mechanism, crap drop rates for everything, etc.

By the way here is a "legit" POE 35 kill without using 3 gallahorns, looks extremely painful and they nearly wiped so many times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVNZU872AaU

Yeah I'm not looking forward to Skolas without Solar Burn.

Thanks. Fuck Treasure Keys then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom