• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

I should really be getting ready for bed, but if anyone wants to try and go for some more ToO, I think I might be persuaded to come along.

Lemme know.

Good night GAF. Let's pray nightfall isn't Omnigul.

Night, just pray that Skolas still has solar burn.

nOoblet16

Why do I get thrown into games like these so much? Doesn't normal crucible use skill based matchmaking ? lol

koMWVD4.jpg

And this
2tzIwwp.jpg

We were actually winning this one, and had 2 points at 19000, yet no one did shit and instead we ended up being triple capped and lost. We got triple capped about 2-3 times in the match in total.

Haines

Banned
Haven't played since vanilla. Quit at 28

Had just enough scratch to basically buy a few things and find one thing to get to 32

Did all the new dlc story stuff.

Got some nice legendarys and some nice exotics in 1 week of play back

Did vog again and the new crota raid on hard

Did poe 28

Won't bother with too til I get better PvP

Enjoyed coming back. Game is finally where it needs to be and honestly glad I waited BC even coming back it feels light on content and just a lot of smoke and mirrors.

I think I'll continue to play whenever I'm having a good amount of fun with it. I don't mind chasing loot now that it comes at a quicker pace.

noomi

I refused to use the thorn during ToO because I feel a bit like it's too cheap of a weapon, but screw it... everyone is using.

So many kills..... so many dead because of me now. I'm so sorry

I'm great with points scoring modes. I can rush in and take two or three down before they get me, but if I have to stay alive? That I ain't good at.

A regular kamikaze you are. Rush in, bang bang, dead.

Namikaze1

Never go full scumbag.
Not yet a full scumbag. I'm not blinking around yet.

I refused to use the thorn during ToO because I feel a bit like it's too cheap of a weapon, but screw it... everyone is using.

So many kills..... so many dead because of me now. I'm so sorry
I refused to use it initially.

Then I saw its power first hand and embraced the Dark Side. I'm never turning going back.

I had fun getting my feet wet in Trials with some gaffers earlier and I want to give it one more shot before bed. Patrickula on PS4 if anyone's game.

Agent

Today was a good day. Got 9-0 twice in Trials. Finished last 34 PoE needed for the week and beat Skolas. Drops were meh across the board, but it was all fun.

Only one disappointment. I didn't get the ToO Warlock chest piece yet. Any groups want to team up for 5 wins? PSN: phantom8324

spyder_ur

I don't know. It's been down for hours now.

Was working fine for me until maybe 30 minutes ago. I don't see him online either.

Took my name off the list anyways. Bummed about not getting to see Mercury, but there's always another week.

People on Zoba's and Moonlit's streams have been kinda rude, in my opinion. Not sure how they can deal with that. Get Unstable, Zoba, etc. interns now.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
last call for ToO, who needs another?

I'm looking for a group if you want to get together and we find a 3rd. PSN Semedi. Sent messages out to a few on here so far without responses; hope I don't get any groups crossed here.

Frenden

Banned
Three tries without success. Trials and I aren't getting along this week.

Bad storms earlier made my connection spotty as shit.

:(

Siaynoqq

Ha, I think like 10 people think they are next (not that you actually aren't).

Was Reality then ad_hak (me). Zoba himself said it multiple times. I had been in there with him for literally 12+ hours - most of those other people were just trying to get in last minute.

spyder_ur

That's good to hear. I hope the armor isn't doesn't have strength on it.

Strength is actually pretty great in PoE. It gives Warlocks and Titans buffs that can save them from a tricky spot, and Hunters can get invisibility. Much better than intellect for example - you should be getting your supers from orbs and kills rather than waiting for it to charge.

But yeah, other game modes intellect and discipline are probably still better.

lt519

Pro tip: If you have two Trial of Osiris passages in your inventory somehow don't discard one if you have stats on the other, it resets it. I had 6 wins and two losses and just lost all my progress... ):

Ken

Was Reality then ad_hak (me). Zoba himself said it multiple times. I had been in there with him for literally 12+ hours - most of those other people were just trying to get in last minute.

Chat was great.

"I've been here for 2 days!"
"Yeah well I've been waiting for 3 days!"
Kidswagging: hi hurry up with the two wins for me

Ok I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm a level 28 hunter. A few questions:

Are any of the expansions good? What are the differences between the two if any?

How do I make my level higher, faster? What's the best way?

I have 3 Queens Orders or whatever (bottom left in inventory screen). What exactly do I do with that?

How do I get exotic shards?

Thanks for all the help.

lt519

Pro tip: If you have two Trial of Osiris passages in your inventory somehow don't discard one if you have stats on the other, it resets it. I had 6 wins and two losses and just lost all my progress... ):

It still let me buy the armor but I lost the chance at the level 6 package...All is not lost.

So here was the bug...We stupidly bought the Mercy boon and our trials passage only had to losses. I chose to ignore turning it in and it let me buy a new passage. I said whatever and decided to play a bunch of rounds and then curiosity got the best of me and I deleted one of passages. Progress gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom