• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

Did Qodron with the triple Gjallarhorn on the first try, but we didn't manage to kill Skola's.

Best Arc Snipers that my team had was Patience and Time, and they were not upgraded.

Deku Tree

I'm ready for an extended break from Destiny.
No CP. farming treasure keys.
Too much.
Maybe I'll just check in with a few light weekly activities each week.
No more extended grinding.

MildSoss

Too much.
Did the skolas fight do you guys in, deku? I saw datto doing it earlier and even they took like 2 hours to pull it off. Burn modifiers in there are such bullshit.

EL CUCO

Too much.
Deku, no! You were supposed to take your break before HoW dropped like the rest of us did :p

LTWood12

Thanks squid, stray, t-44, and AdamKoy for the runs! Really fun taking down the 34 boss in under 45 seconds!

Got the PoE hand cannon from a chance. Seems ok.

raindoc

I got 2, maybe 3 hours of spare time. if any PoE 34 runs are starting I could bring a 34 Warlock (preferably) or Titan. same applies to PoE 35 (got 365 P&T, 4th Horseman and Tlord).

Deku Tree

Bring your 4th horseman then, we cheesing him with blinding bubbles and some shotties to the face.

Welp. That's been the only exotic to never drop for me. Hope Secret Handshake will do. If not, I can snipe him on that ugly mug with my LDR

We tried that... Video looks nice but in practice Skolas ground pound melee is a one shot so you better stay away. And Skolas only goes blind for like s second.

I'm not saying that I'm leaving I'm just saying I'm gonna play less. The new content is not as good even if the leveling systems are better. And the under leveling with the burns is cheap lazy game design.

And yes the no CP thing is just more Bungie player hating.
Level 34 and 35 takes a long time. It needs CPs.

raindoc

We tried that... Video looks nice but in practice Skolas ground pound melee is a one shot so you better stay away. And Skolas only goes blind for like s second.

I'm not saying that I'm leaving I'm just saying I'm gonna play less. The new content is not as good even if the leveling systems are better. And the under leveling with the burns is cheap lazy game design.

And yes the no CP thing is just more Bungie player hating.
Level 34 and 35 takes a long time. It needs CPs.

I can get behind no CP in an "Arena" mode. But the difficulty increase (at least) for skolas, compared to to the rest of the Arena is ridiculous. That's a Raid Boss encounter right there and yes - those need CPs.

I think I'm 5 out of 7 now in terms of keys dropping from Queen's packages/blessing. Must have around 10 left now, yet I do not feel the urge at all to complete PoE 35. Somehow, the encounter feels worse than HM Crota, with the player being underleveled and Skolas having an infinite amount of yellow bars to back him up.
Might give it one more serious shot, but after that I'm done with trying to fight artificial difficulty, again.

Bring on ToO, much more enjoyable.

Velikost

Got a Vanguard Exotic Bounty.

Should I go for Bad Juju or Super Good Advice? I don't remember either being particularly good, but that may have changed since the game's been updated a ton

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Should I go for Bad Juju or Super Good Advice? I don't remember either being particularly good, but that may have changed since the game's been updated a ton
Super Good Advice is still a bit of a novelty, one of the lesser exotics. Bad Juju is legit.

ugh i need weapon parts

giphy.gif

Flipyap

Yeah, it used to be an Awful Juju, now it's a Pretty Darn Good Juju.

SnakeEyes

Banned
The answer being Gjallahorn so often is irritating.
Don't worry, you'll get there eventually.

Can confirm the Juju is the way to go. I've been rocking it in Control and Clash ever since the Pulse Rifle buff and it's been brilliant.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Couldn't get through 34 today. One 34 and two 33's. I'm still a 33 myself. Other guy is 33 without good weapons. It was rough.

Then couldn't even finish the 32. Think I'm too tired tonight.

Hopefully it goes smoother tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom