• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disker

My 5 year old son has it, and I'm sorry to hear that.

No need to feel sorry, i learned to live with it. Of course there a various degrees of CF. So i want to wish you and your son the best.

I can still do all the things i want, and when in turns south (and it will at some point) a can still find solace/comfort with this hobby ;)

deadduck

Ran two sets of 32 and 34, both the first time this week and got two exotic bounties on 34 boss deaths. Awesome, I wanted the Lord Of Wolves first!

Ran a 32 and two 28s with the keys on the chest for the bounty and got nothing. Not so awesome. Now need to grind keys :/

Ran two sets of 32 and 34, both the first time this week and got two exotic bounties on 34 boss deaths. Awesome, I wanted the Lord Of Wolves first!

Ran a 32 and two 28s with the keys on the chest for the bounty and got nothing. Not so awesome. Now need to grind keys :/

Queens Cipher does not drop from 28, read the bounty, states it must be Arena challenges. So unfortunately you'll need some more keys.

Deku Tree

Running the 28 doesn't help to get the bounty in any way . Gotta do 32 and up.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
When people talk about looting an ether chest multiple times, is it literally just looting, booting to orbit, and rushing back as much as you can before the timer expires?

geordiemp

Gave up on the LVl 34 boss this week, ridiculously hard compared to last week.

Maybe even Skolas is easier with arc burn this week ?

spyder_ur

When people talk about looting an ether chest multiple times, is it literally just looting, booting to orbit, and rushing back as much as you can before the timer expires?

No, just ho on your sparrow and leave the zone until you see the description for the next zone, then go back and get it again. Can be done 2, 3 or even 4 times depending on chest location.

Namikaze1

CGIU0-oVAAE9A-4.jpg:orig
Give me Revenant, RNGesus!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
No, just ho on your sparrow and leave the zone until you see the description for the next zone, then go back and get it again. Can be done 2, 3 or even 4 times depending on chest location.

Not orbit. Just book it to another zone.

Oh wow I had no idea it was that easy, I hear Skywatch is the best for this? I still haven't looted a single key other than the one you automatically get for finishing the story, and while I have really been enjoying Destiny again, I am getting frustrated by the feeling that I am locked out of a pretty significant mechanic/reward mechanism due to RNG

Oh wow I had no idea it was that easy, I hear Skywatch is the best for this? I still haven't looted a single key other than the one you automatically get for finishing the story, and while I have really been enjoying Destiny again, I am getting frustrated by the feeling that I am locked out of a pretty significant mechanic/reward mechanism due to RNG

Not really significant, all the rewards are okay, but most of the vendor weapons are better.

Don't listen to him.
Lmao

How many people ascended a shotgun to 365 for the Trials of Osiris? I'm wondering what the priority is when I already have 365 primaries and rocket launcher.

So it's sniper or shotgun for me next ...
I did for my Felwinter's last ToO. It didn't feel THAT different but I imagine in a scenario where your under leveled or the guy your facing is the same level but he has an ascended shotgun and you both shoot, he mightttttttt survive with just a sliver of health instead of at least kill trading so I did it for those fringe scenarios.

Just a reminder again to all those guys signing up for Dgaf carry trains, grind out passage coins so you can buy the boons! Even if you play it really safe and don't run any matches till your turn on the list it helps the dude's carrying you to get you to Mercury and onto the next gaffer in need of help if you have all 3 to minimize your time in ToO. At least buy the mercy boon so all your and their hardwork has minimal chance of going down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom