• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB1981

Alright so I downloaded The Dark Below DLC and I'm only level 30. I'm really overwhelmed by what I should be doing to get to level 32. Should I just run the Vanguard and get new gear that way or should I do the DLC bounties/missions? I tried the Siege of the Warmind solo on Hard and kept dying on the last wave. Shit is hard. What's the best upgrade path for me?

Has anybody ever got the Narrow Escape medal in PvP? I assume it's bugged (after all this time lol), because I've nearly died 1000s of times and I've never got it.

So how do people think Bungie will patch the PoE easy strats?

Skolas can't be damaged below 50% until you diffuse the first set of mines?

Skolas can't be damaged below 25% until you diffuse the first set of mines?

When Skolas health reaches below 75% he will move to the center of the room and adds starts to spawn till you dismantle the mines, Skolas is invulnerable and stays in the center until you dismantle the mines.

When Skolas health reach 50% two servitors will spawn in each side of the room giving him inmunity of most of the attacks except arc, kill them both to get an Arc Buff for 20 secs

When Skolas reachs 25% of his health, he will move to the center of the room and adds starts to spawn, Two knights will spawn with Schorch Cannons in each side of the room, Skolas Mines will spawn, destroy them to have a wolf pack buff that increases Scorch cannon damage for 20 seconds.

liJf9vS.jpg

BuzzJive

Has anybody ever got the Narrow Escape medal in PvP? I assume it's bugged (after all this time lol), because I've nearly died 1000s of times and I've never got it.

I assume it doesn't work. I've played a ton of Crucible and have pretty much every other medal, but not that one.

The next ToO map is definitely going to be Pantheon because that map is horrible.

Everyone keeps talking about bad maps, but no one has mentioned the most god awful map in the game: Cauldron.

Ignoring that big monstrosity that came out with The Dark Below and never gets played anymore.

I'd love for it to be on Pantheon, to be honest. Fantastic map, in my opinion. As long as they remove the beginning spawn on top of the giant block.

Frenden

Banned
1000's of hours with no faction shaders. My last two New Monarchy packages have been Nefertiti AK back to back.

Trolling me hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom