• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a single armor or weapon drop?

oh yea that postmaster though

mJycIcH.jpg

already have two of those weapons. eh guess found verdict will come in handy for arc stuff.

i got timebreaker today so it's all good.

Vire

Maybe the A team helped with the bigger expansion. The b team just recycles content lol.

If the A team was in charge of the original Destiny story and the B team was in charge of the House of Wolves content...

I'll take the B team.

Forgot Xur was coming tonight. Hope it is an all DLC week. Got too many strange coins burning a hole in my pocket, can only hold so many Heavy Synth.

Guess I could buy shards. After upgrading all essential Exotics, time to upgrade the one's I never use, lol.

Let's take the writers from HoW and the raid designers from VoG to create the next expansion.

Was the writing really that much better? Seems just as mundane as before with loading screen dialog and occasionally some voice over while you play.

PoE seems intentionally cringe inducingly bad.

nOoblet16

Guys I bought BF:Hardline as it was going cheap and the single player is...actually kinda good ??!! You can go full stealth mode and multiple approaches Deus Ex style.

I probably won't be playing the MP much or at all really as I can't invest time in it with Destiny taking up majority of my gaming time.

Why does Skolas sometimes keep taking damage after the countdown is over and sometimes he stops? Kadey and ZW and I all had perfect guns, two Spears with high caliber and an LDR with high caliber, and we were barely getting him to 50%.

Why does Skolas sometimes keep taking damage after the countdown is over and sometimes he stops? Kadey and ZW and I all had perfect guns, two Spears with high caliber and an LDR with high caliber, and we were barely getting him to 50%.

It depends whether his "Chains" have broken or not. If he gets to 65%, he loses the protection the ghost servitors give him and he takes full damage afterwards.

GOT A CIPHER!!!

YES!!!

now what do i get?

Dregs Promise. One of the best guns in the game.

^ I see

Kept happening to us last night. Randomly I'd start doing only 6 damage per headshot lol.

rNilla

Feeling kind of bored with HoW already :/

Or more accurately I'm still burned out from before it released and it hasn't been enough. Looking forward to playing some more ToO though.

Is ToO exclusive to HoW? Put my foot in my mouth last time when I thought IB was exclusive to TDB and I was annoyed that they didn't show up in the rotation.

Guess this opens it up then, tho I'm not really impressed with any of the new maps for competitive play, even if I have fun playing on them (probs cuz they are new). Except Black Shield. That map is so wack. Like there's nothing interesting or cool about it.

I guess that would leave Thieves Den since I can't see it maybe being Widow Court cuz it's a big map. I like Den but....lmao.

Anybody know how this works? It was in the patch notes, regarding Iron Banner.

"Lower-ranked Guardians on your account will receive a reputation boost to catch up to your higher-ranked Guardian more quickly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom