• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

1000's of hours with no faction shaders. My last two New Monarchy packages have been Nefertiti AK back to back.

Trolling me hard.

I really think they should make shaders easier to get. I don't get why we can't just dye our armor any color we want in the first place.

Like every other similar game in existence allows you to do so. It's frustrating having a one piece of armor that's a slightly more red hue than another because its default color.

shem935

Banned
Sorry Kadey running with another guy right now and I don't want to abandon him. Thanks for the offer though! Also don't have good arc specials.

blackjaw

liJf9vS.jpg

Wait, where, how?

Frenden

Banned
I really think they should make shaders easier to get. I don't get why we can't just dye our armor any color we want in the first place.

Like every other similar game in existence allows you to do so. It's frustrating having a one piece of armor that's a slightly more red hue than another because its default color.

I wish that faction shaders were purchaseable like the newer vendors'.

My biggest aesthetic complaint with Destiny is when armor has unchangeable swaths of color in it.

The blue pattern on the warlock PoE chest and all the painted on red shapes for Crucible armor being two glaring examples.

Let shaders change those cosmetic patterns or at least make them neutral to start with. Most shaders are pretty gross with those armor sets.

WipedOut

Came close to a perfect low grade humility.

Short Gaze / ambush
Hidden Hand
Hand laid stock
Surplus.
Arc

Also picked up an Ash Factory (drop perks)
War Head Verniers / Hard Launch
Army of one
Javelin
Grenades and Horseshoes

Ooh nice, once you hit level 20 you can go to the Reef without having gotten to that point in the story.
So, you go to the reef and they're all like "come on in, fuck the fallen" and then you go back to the story and your ship is intercepted and the queen is like "silly guardian, these are my pets" and her brother is like "I don't have time to explain why I'm being a dick to you".

Did anyone else catch the allusion to the opening cutscene when you fight near the highway graveyard in that story mission? Petra says, "Eyes up, Guardian!".

todd360

You just can't do that dude! You can't post that without saying where/when/how!! :p

The easiest thing to churn out and bungie makes none.

Edit: reddit is saying that destiny expansion will show up at e3. Sony press conference is gonna be so sick. Bring on persona 5!

Edit: reddit is saying that destiny expansion will show up at e3. Sony press conference is gonna be so sick. Bring on persona 5!

Yeah, that's what we guessed as well a while back. No way they're not showing the Comet off at E3.

Hmmmmmmm. There is actually a safespot for Skolas.

I found that if you're at the top of the stairs out to the left, he won't hit you with the scorch cannon at a distance. I also got him to kind of just stare at me while I was on that orange shelf that goes around the map and he was very close to me, but both instances required him to be in a certain place.

SnakeEyes

Banned

I know, right? ~_~

If there is a glimpse of "Comet" at E3, I'm gonna be so excite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom