• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
those of you who missed my sign up post. i'm starting in 30-45 minutes

TTQMuKo.png

Are you tired of reaching out for the Jewels of the Reef, only to have your hand slapped by Brother Vance's sadistic tournament? Have you had enough of being teabagged and Felwintered out of your victory? If you're looking for a 73% more successful chance at reaching Mercury, then hop aboard the Twilight Trials Train!

My Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/twilightgap/profile
My list: http://goo.gl/CkERSu
My Twitter for emergency updates: https://twitter.com/twilightgap

NOTES:
  • Players will be chosen based on availability and experience. Those who have never been to the Lighthouse have priority over those looking for a few wins on their other characters.
  • PLEASE BE HONEST! The goal here is to help as many people as possible and ensure that every run is successful
  • Players are not required to add or message me on PSN. If you have an urgent message to send me, please message me on PSN and not here.
  • You do not need to have the stream on all day. I will send you a message on PSN if you aren't on the stream and I will wait 3-5 minutes for each player before moving onto the next one.
  • Please have your Trials passage and any weapons and bounties ready to go. If you do not have many coins, consider participating in the daily Crucible playlist to earn some. Also, in the [hopefully rare] event that we lose, a Mercy Boon will be tremendously helpful. You need to buy this before you start the passage or it wont count
  • Lastly, as a disclaimer, I am volunteering for this and I am subject to any outside influences such as a disconnection, power failure, a short break, etc. I will be sure to communicate any issues on Twitter. I also reserve the right to deny playing with a person if they are misbehaving on stream or in-game. Please respect your fellow players.

I may have one member of the 13 Devils helping me at any given point. You can find our clan page here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/377512

The founder Nghtly will also be streaming and maintaining his own list via Twitch. You can find him at http://www.twitch.tv/nghtly/profile

Fedemgsuy

Well, i decided to check the new expac. content, and what do you know?, im hooked again...
Looking for 2 buddies to run the Nightfall twice, and maybe some trials (im kind of average in pvp though), for tomorrow.
My psn is bigboss442, and im willing to help noobies and whatnot, cheers!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well, i decided to check the new expac. content, and what do you know?, im hooked again...
Looking for 2 buddies to run the Nightfall twice, and maybe some trials (im kind of average in pvp though), for tomorrow.
I'm in for 2 Nightfalls.
Aw dammit I missed it? I haven't even set foot in ToO yet. Maaaaan.
There are over 100 signups to attend to on the main list already. Sign up for Zoba's (just above) and you may yet get a shot :)

ExVicis

Need a Warlock? My psn is Contraman.

Impala26

Yeah, Flashbang is great. Flashbang and Suppressor are my favorites!

You gonna be around this weekend?
Up for some Trials and/or Prison?

I'm kinda behind with my progress the last week or so, but with the way things seem to be there's no need to rush through/burn out of the HoW content just yet.

:p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Need a Warlock? My psn is Contraman.

send a PS party invite to Hawkian when you're ready to roll out
Okay what are you guys using for your set up for Trials? I've been using TLW-LDR-Hunger of Crota?
I've been relying on HoC but it's fairly subpar for PvP. I mean it works, but yeah. Something with high velocity and Grenades and Horseshoes would be better. And of course Gjallarhorn and Truth are nice basically guaranteed kills. I really don't want to start switching loadout for heavy round, but I might have to to be competitive :/

Of course, ideally no one will shoot any heavy at all IMO.

You gonna be around this weekend?
Up for some Trials and/or Prison?

I'm kinda behind with my progress the last week or so, but with the way things seem to be there's no need to rush through/burn out of the HoW content just yet.

:p

Yeah I'll be on. Probably Sunday though, got somethings I have to do tomorrow.

Okay what are you guys using for your set up for Trials? I've been using TLW-LDR-Hunger of Crota?

TLW
Felwinter
Radegast

Trakan

I hope they add armor re-rolling in a future update. It's another thing to spend glimmer and motes on. People wouldn't get pissed when they offer pure strength gear either.

lt519

Are you running people through first that haven't been to Mercury or just going in order of your list? If you are doing the non-mercury first I'm like 5th on the list and may actually be able to play today (I only listed Sunday, Monday). I get off work in 15 and my plans tonight got cancelled but not sure I can edit the doc. PSN: rarbusto

Edit: nvm found the response update form, it's got Friday now :)

Mindlog

I hope they add armor re-rolling in a future update. It's another thing to spend glimmer and motes on. People wouldn't get pissed when they offer pure strength gear either.
Weapon re-rolling cut my massive stack of weapon parts in half.
Would be very happy to see my stacks of class material become useful for something.

ExVicis

I've been relying on HoC but it's fairly subpar for PvP. I mean it works, but yeah. Something with high velocity and Grenades and Horseshoes would be better. And of course Gjallarhorn and Truth are nice basically guaranteed kills. I really don't want to start switching loadout for heavy round, but I might have to to be competitive :/

I'm about ready to go if no invite had been sent yet I'll do it soon

As much as I would like to participate in this, I probably won't get the opportunity due to my weekend work schedule. Nevertheless I would like to take opportunity to thank you on behalf of the pvp-challenged among us. This is extremely awesome of you.

What is the best roll for a PVE Shotgun other than Full Auto?

Now that I have Party Crasher +1 with Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, and Kneepads, think I'm going to reroll my Judgment VI and try to get a good solar shottie for Cabal in PoE.

I actually really really like those. first time I saw them I knew I would but they look better now.

can't stand the rain boots look most of the hunter stuff has. the boots always end up ugly. it's why I liked the vault of glass boots.

warlock and hunter boots from trials so far are my favorite armor pieces in the game.

I'm still rocking the Vault of Glass gear. :p

Those boots are definitely the best of this DLC at least, but most of the boots are ugly as fuck. Looks like I'm gonna go motocross.

33 Warlock here looking to do ToO, didn't get it done last week, have a 365 TLW and a 343 Thorn. Anyone down for a fun run through? Pretty decent at PvP.

Fedemgsuy

I already have you on my friend list Hawk, so il hit you when i get home, maybe with you mighty aura at my side, rgnJesus will finnaly give me Hawkmoon?

Alright the main team of the SoM got their 3 Lighthouse runs out of the way.
Although one team broke us: 27-1. I think we are ready for helping tomorrow.

Got a solar Messenger + Apotheosis Veil, an arc Messenger and my third arc Jewel of Osiris.
Good runs guys, got a little sloppy at the end due to the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom