• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonnnnn

oh man i hate Pantheon, and those 4-5 last few games were awful, sorry PewPew. George had a bad few too which are unlike him. The map is just horrible.

Wait, if you're matchmaking from Australia, how are you being matched with tripplewreck?

Because it matches connection over skill.

RemiLP

Watching unstables twitch. Seems like its harder competition this time. He is still murdering teams by himselfe. Fun to watch.

Has zoba started his twitch yet btw?

ExVicis

So at some point chilling in the tower I found I had a random Primary Weapon engram in the postmaster.

And then RNG and Rahool smiled upon me this day and decided to bestown upon me a blessing

CGMx8qNUUAA_KN_.jpg:large

Pretty much my most wanted exotic weapon just handed to me like that. Pretty fantastic.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
whoaaa, this nightfall is cray cray. I didn't realize there was no burn... Lightswitch AND brawler, haha.

Grats on Hawkmoon ;)

zewone

So at some point chilling in the tower I found I had a random Primary Weapon engram in the postmaster.

And then RNG and Rahool smiled upon me this day and decided to bestown upon me a blessing

Pretty much my most wanted exotic weapon just handed to me like that. Pretty fantastic.

Congrats. Only my first Gjallarhorn could match my joy of getting Hawkmoon.

Very nice congrats!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hi DGAF!

Need 2 more for a normal VOG.

Me and three first timers! Who wants to be a joint Sherpa?

Or if you're a first timer feel free to join, although I will lead you to certain death :)

Niccolo

I sent confirmed invitations to specific people on GAF so please check your PMs. If you're highlighted in yellow, a PM was sent. The timing are a bit off since the matches are taking longer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WnuRbWwc9nFGxmzkLps3z9Fjelw6rI68w_6eryBaIIg/edit?usp=sharing

I know I'm late on responding to this but thanks again for organizing this so well. By signing up and having some sort of a window, you've saved me from the dreaded wife enrage I was fully expecting to see on Sunday. I will definitely be watching the streams when I can so I don't embarrass myself too badly ;)

Congrats very nice and gives me hope as its my most wanted weapon ever since it was revealed ...

Vire

Since Zoba is never going to get around to me :(, anyone want to team up for PoO? Level 33 Hunter Max Thorn and all that jazz.

I'm not the best, but I'll do my best!

PSN: audioandy

Ken

Hi DGAF!

Need 2 more for a normal VOG.

Me and three first timers! Who wants to be a joint Sherpa?

Or if you're a first timer feel free to join, although I will lead you to certain death :)

When will you start? I might be able to after these ToO.

hydruxo

The first Hawkmoon is always a special one :) Enjoy it! One of my favorite guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom