• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until they do something about hand cannons being the go to weapon for ToO and no other weapons (I love getting out sniped by the Hawkmoon and Thorn still by the way) I think I'm retiring from ToO

Impala26

I like playing Defender more! But I find Striker to be a bit more useful for ToO.

While obviously Defender is really good and typically the default Titan go-to subclass for high-level PvE... I think it's absolutely more fun to play as Striker.

Plus, I mean, shoulder charge, flashbangs and lightning grenades!

I'm really considering Armamentarium to have two flashbangs to help counter against enemy supers and abilities.

CGMxt_kU0AAgyM9.jpg:large

Ken

Until they do something about hand cannons being the go to weapon for ToO and no other weapons (I love getting out sniped by the Hawkmoon and Thorn still by the way) I think I'm retiring from ToO

Eh, I love the handcannon dominance. Reminds me of Halo 1.

Anyone have any thoughts on ascending Obsidian Mind vs Apotheosis Veil?

I feel like I'd get a lot of use out of both of them, but I'm just wondering which would be best. I feel like I should choose Obsidian Mind just for the increased super energy. Even if I'm not using Voidwalker

hydruxo

I feel like I'd get a lot of use out of both of them, but I'm just wondering which would be best. I feel like I should choose Obsidian Mind just for the increased super energy. Even if I'm not using Voidwalker

I find Obsidian Mind to be way more useful personally, I'd go with that

While obviously Defender is really good and typically the default Titan go-to subclass for high-level PvE... I think it's absolutely more fun to play as Striker.

Plus, I mean, shoulder charge, flashbangs and lightning grenades!

I'm really considering Armamentarium to have two flashbangs to help counter against enemy supers and abilities.

Yeah, Flashbang is great. Flashbang and Suppressor are my favorites!

TLW <3

Idk if you are talking PvE or PvP or both, but Apotheosis Veil is a great choice for a Sunsinger. You have access to the best grenades in the game, and you get to reduce cooldown on them by using the best melee in the game. In short, it plays to the Sunsinger's bread and butter. You also get a way to rope-a-dope opponents in PvP or save yourself pre-death (helpful for bounties) with the instahealth.

Obsidian mind is more focused for PVE, strong bursts of various enemies and super in few minutes but only Voidwalker can benefict of the helmet while Apotheosis is very situational and his main perk is more for playing passive and survival mainly

I rather take the Light Beyond Nemesis than Aphoteosis Veil.

Deku Tree

Looks like Trials is more competitive today.

Not sure if I am really able to fully judge that... but I wonder if it is already starting to be an exclusively extremely hardcore PvP players mode.

But I am seeing the good streamers lose a lot more than they were last week.

Doing daily. Join if you want. I don't care.

It's pretty easy to solo today The final room just takes a few Ghorn shots.

I find Obsidian Mind to be way more useful personally, I'd go with that

Idk if you are talking PvE or PvP or both, but Apotheosis Veil is a great choice for a Sunsinger. You have access to the best grenades in the game, and you get to reduce cooldown on them by using the best melee in the game. In short, it plays to the Sunsinger's bread and butter. You also get a way to rope-a-dope opponents in PvP or save yourself pre-death (helpful for bounties) with the instahealth.

Obsidian mind is more focused for PVE, strong bursts of various enemies and super in few minutes but only Voidwalker can benefict of the helmet while Apotheosis is very situational and his main perk is more for playing passive and survival mainly

I rather take the Light Beyond Nemesis than Aphoteosis Veil.
Thanks for all the input guys.

CLBridges

Lag, lag switchers, don't even know why I tried ToO today lol. I'm pretty much done with Destiny though, had fun for quite a bit of time but I think I'm tired of the same ol'.

I actually really really like those. first time I saw them I knew I would but they look better now.

can't stand the rain boots look most of the hunter stuff has. the boots always end up ugly. it's why I liked the vault of glass boots.

warlock and hunter boots from trials so far are my favorite armor pieces in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom