• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Yup. We ran into multiple teams just sitting up top where they spawn. I mean, its a guaranteed loss, but its just so boring.

Yes, very boring. On Burning Shrine it's possible to rush campers with careful planning.

I'm not a big fan of "network of hallways" sort of maps either. Not enough breathing room in the map for me. I liked Burning Shrine much more but I think Rusted Lands is my favorite.

Rusted Lands during the night is nice, but not during day - weird opinion, I know.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Is it? I find it better to catch someone off-guard. Could turn an otherwise even match in my favor.

Just seems to result in a free win or two per passage - I definitely had it happen a few times last week. Although I guess you could argue if someone was going to bail upon seeing those, you were likely going to beat them anyway.

Dropped into a strike in progress at the same time as Dominator. Working as intended.

18243161541_ae7e398b42_z.jpg

bitsurugi

9-0 for the second time today GET! :D

Our team is on a roll, we are on 14-0 score, mostly against tryhard teams. My sniper loves the lagless matches! ^^

After a couple of repeat exotics (Plan C, MIDA Multi Tool), I pushed through to get my third character through the HoW stuff for a third chance.

I got Hawkmoon!

That makes me happy. Now I just need Gjallahorn, Red Death, The Last Word and Vex Mythoclast to finish out my exotic weapon collection. Honestly, I'd rather have a second Fatebringer than any of those, but I only have so much time to play.

Mindlog

We had a group that did this but with their armor. We were like wtf 3 level 28s?!?

Still steamrolled them though :)
I do that all the time.
However I add a touch of believability. Have to have at least one exotic weapon and piece of armor. Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom