• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

didn't manage to get nami and ras to the lighthouse but we did loot the packages. i got a kinectic jewel and bought those jeggings. and now my butt looks bigger.

i'm carrying a few people from the last stream next and then resuming my list. i'm trying to get one more strong player to help me though. i'm playing a lot better today but i'm still not able to double carry on this map against sweaty teams.

and on that note, Pantheon is a disaster. i can't stand all these campy hallway maps. there's no reason to push a team that is sitting at spawn.
Getting to Mercury wasn't really my goal. Was hoping to just get the packages. And we did! :D

I'll get the boots on my Hunter and Warlock before reset.

I am one happy Titan!

11130324_896783740359898_4725156160552501211_o.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got what I think is my first Rumble win with my warlock. Slowly getting competent on him. Would be incredible to manage some osiris stuff with him this weekend (don't worry, I won't use him for the dojo).
won the next one too, a bit more resoundingly
I'm REALLY liking this 555-Allfate. Have barely unlocked anything and it's really serving me well, a great complement for Invective even though I don't have a full build worked out yet. Also rolling with Radiant Skin and loving it.

We didn't really have too much problems with campy teams. We'd take mid control early and just wait them out. Eventually, OT is going to happen, so they have to come to you or lose. Plus you'll have better positioning and angles when they do attack, so you should win.

Was it boring playing those teams? Yes, but it really wasn't a problem.

didn't manage to get nami and ras to the lighthouse but we did loot the packages. i got a kinectic jewel and bought those jeggings. and now my butt looks bigger.

i'm carrying a few people from the last stream next and then resuming my list. i'm trying to get one more strong player to help me though. i'm playing a lot better today but i'm still not able to double carry on this map against sweaty teams.

and on that note, Pantheon is a disaster. i can't stand all these campy hallway maps. there's no reason to push a team that is sitting at spawn.
Damn you got a homie anxious. Sheeeeeeit when Zoba can't stand a sniper paradise shit is bad lmao. I'm not ready. Hope my sniper guy is on tonight.
Are they going to do something about Final Round?
Tbh I was reaaaaal surprised this wasn't as abused as I thought it would be last week. I think when we did encounter it it was only one dude on any given team instead of going full on cheapo and the whole team having them. Granted one guy with it is super annoying but it never got bad thankfully.

Ken

Do I want a bigger butt or the ability to hold more heavy ammo.

How long does it take to do a raid? I just hit level 32 and I'm ready to do a raid. I heard it takes a bit of time to complete one. Also I need some friends to do the nightfalls/trials/raids/etc as well.

Lace

I just realized last night if you hold R2 after shooting a scorch cannon the bullet will attach to an enemy and charge up causing a huge explosion. I feel so dumb.

G_Berry

Banned
So with the trials, one you lose 3 thats it for the week?

I've been holding off because latley destiny has been a laggy piece of shit here in australia with constant red bar games connecting to the US.

It's a shame that such cool loot is hidden behind broken matchmaking that also allows lag switchers and cheats to participate.

shem935

Banned
How long does it take to do a raid? I just hit level 32 and I'm ready to do a raid. I heard it takes a bit of time to complete one. Also I need some friends to do the nightfalls/trials/raids/etc as well.

What raid do you want to do? I am up for whatever. Trick will be getting a full team together with trials going on. CE Normal 20-30 mintues. CE Hard 40 ish minutes depending on how cooperative crota is. Though I have sworn off CE Hard.

I've been holding off because latley destiny has been a laggy piece of shit here in australia with constant red bar games connecting to the US.

It's a shame that such cool loot is hidden behind broken matchmaking that also allows lag switchers and cheats to participate.

Nope you can run as many times as you want until reset. Just costs 100 glimmer a ticket.

You get *something* for winning as little as two games all the way up to 8 games I think.

But for the trip to the Lighthouse, you have to win 9 games without a single loss. You can buy a buff at the vendor that will forgive 1 loss and you can still get to the Lighthouse but your Card has to have 9 total wins and 0 losses on it for it to work.

What raid do you want to do? I am up for whatever. Trick will be getting a full team together with trials going on. CE Normal 20-30 mintues. CE Hard 40 ish minutes depending on how cooperative crota is. Though I have sworn off CE Hard.

Nope you can run as many times as you want until reset. Just costs 100 glimmer a ticket.

I want to do both of them, I haven't done any yet but I want to start with VoG

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So PoE's large chest can be looted a bunch of times as long as you have the key right? It's not once per week?

Ken

Anyone maybe have a ToO passage with one loss remaining that wants to finish it out with us?

Checking one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom