• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
nl shadow 701X. i wonder which scout rifles I haven't gotten, it's got to be a tiny tiny number.
So are the new hunter gauntlets really that good?

I could keep trying but I'd rather not waste the motes on chance.

I guess being able to invis as a gunslinger makes them amazeballs?
there are plenty of uses. I want to see a team with that using the backstab and a gunslinger using celestial nighthawk and some other orb generator, gunslinger with achylophage or striker or voidwalker or sunsinger or alpha lupi titan with gift of the void etc.

shaw515

Neo Member
Yeah....I'm imagining maybe one more week where I am interested in Trials and then I'm done. I can't even get to five wins with all the buffs. I wonder how many other people at my average skill level will do the same in the coming weeks.

nl shadow 701X. i wonder which scout rifles I haven't gotten, it's got to be a tiny tiny number.

there are plenty of uses. I want to see a team with that using the backstab and a gunslinger using celestial nighthawk and some other orb generator, gunslinger with achylophage or striker or voidwalker or sunsinger or alpha lupi titan with gift of the void etc.

One/One?

Salvation state?

Her Mercy? (HC)

Got those today, really want a fatebringer though :,(

Deku Tree

Yeah....I'm imagining maybe one more week where I am interested in Trials and then I'm done. I can't even get to five wins with all the buffs. I wonder how many other people at my average skill level will do the same in the coming weeks.

Seems like ther was already a big drop off of casuals just from last week. Many more very competitive matches on Twitch today. ToO could become an exclusively extremely hardcore PvP player mode very quickly.

ocean

Banned
My Hunter looking classy with no shader:
qDfg4j4.jpg

Titan.....what the fuck happened.
e864OVk.jpg

Do I win ugliest character ever?

Just went 9-1. :c Should have bought the buff. Our team had some issues on the last map though.

Looking for a new group since they were uh... too frustrated to continue.

Catfax

Just got to lighthouse for the first time with zoba/twilight. Such a genuinely nice guy. Keep the beast mode alive!

was great having you and i'm glad i could help. had some really good runs today but my game's off again and i failed nami and ras on the flawless run. i'm looking for another strong player now. devils are all busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom