• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

exYle

So.... think a 33 lock with could handle 34 PoE this week? and is anyone running that needs another person?

Me and my buddies were all 33 and we got utterly wrecked, couldn't even dent the boss without the mechanics killing us. None of us had 365 weapons other than exotics, though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
so you can get only one exotic per week?

it's never guaranteed. who knows how many per week you'll get, but you can try as many times as you want per week, if you have the keys.

What will they do to remedy how long it takes to get yo self some keys? who can say.

here's a question, now that we know what they do: how many treasure keys per week should you be able to get without any RNG?

LTWood12

Looking to do some practice trials tonight if anyone is up for it. I'll probably be on vita part of the time while my wife watches a movie, but I'll Have headphones on.

Maybe in a half hour or so

So.... think a 33 lock with could handle 34 PoE this week? and is anyone running that needs another person?

You'll be fine. Had all 33s and we were fine. Died a fair amount of times. It's all about cover and moving from one end of the arena to the other when needed. Stay in one place too long and it's over.

Boss rounds may vary in terms of movement.

patchday

I am one happy Titan!

11130324_896783740359898_4725156160552501211_o.jpg

thats a good looking titan.

d1rtn4p

Hey all. Probably a dumb question. I just picked this game up and wanted to know if I need the expansions to have a good time or is the base game good enough to get started?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looking to do some practice trials tonight if anyone is up for it. I'll probably be on vita part of the time while my wife watches a movie, but I'll Have headphones on.

Maybe in a half hour or so

i don't know how you can compete but i'm in after I do a nightfall.

edit: on vita, I mean. I can barely even get a kill

Anyone for trials?

I'm up for it too.

PSN - Souldestroyer199

Edit : I really wish they would sort out the clan system so we could have one massive in game clan where you can just set up what you're looking to do (similar to LFR in WoW but only with your clan mates). Would save us spamming this thread up >.<

lt519

Hey all. Probably a dumb question. I just picked this game up and wanted to know if I need the expansions to have a good time or is the base game good enough to get started?

You'll have to play the base game to get to the expansion level material so just decide when you beat it!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Spent like 1000+ motes just to get all three new gauntlets. Yep, every single one of those are dupes and not including the 12+ Titan ones I've dismantled.

iboN5KTYai9XtX.png

Any Trials group or POE 35?

Anyone up for ToO? Need a run through, just for fun first time doing it. No Mic till tomorrow but can listen and decent at PvP. PSN is CollateralCat-

lt519

Spent like 1000+ motes just to get all three new gauntlets. Yep, every single one of those are dupes and not including the 12+ Titan ones I've dismantled.

iboN5KTYai9XtX.png

Any Trials group or POE 35?

We need one more if you want, psn: rarbusto

We've made it to 6 wins without boons last week, so we aren't great but good enough to get the armor

We'd also try level 35 POE too, we cleared 34 legit last night so we have the skill, made it to Skolas last week but didn't finish him off

noomi

So are the new hunter gauntlets really that good?

I could keep trying but I'd rather not waste the motes on chance.

I guess being able to invis as a gunslinger makes them amazeballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom