• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjaw

Had to log off of Twitch but had fun watching Zoba snipe through those first 5 wins, was ridiculous. Last week I know you didn't feel good on that map, but this is your map for sure as long as the special ammo stays full.

Hope to match up later and get to Mercury. Good luck!

WHATINTHEACTUALFUCK!!!!

Nothing like unkillable players with red bar connections fucking up a streak…

So much for matchmaking with best connections...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got what I think is my first Rumble win with my warlock. Slowly getting competent on him. Would be incredible to manage some osiris stuff with him this weekend (don't worry, I won't use him for the dojo).

Obscured

Finally had a chance to get into ToO. Was absolutely destroyed but it was fun. All three teams we played against knew what they were doing. I was hoping I'd get lucky with some teams that were just figuring things out, no such luck.

I can see I will go nowhere with this unless I can start getting more on my friends list who are into PvP.

Speaking of friends list, I wish the roster would organize according to who is in full fireteams and who is not so I don't need to look at everyone individually and see what they are up to and if they are actually available.

Killed Skolas yesterday, got a ride to Mercury on the unstable train today. Didn't get very many kills, but I still had an avarage K/D of 2.43, so I'm happy. Thanks guys!

didn't manage to get nami and ras to the lighthouse but we did loot the packages. i got a kinectic jewel and bought those jeggings. and now my butt looks bigger.

i'm carrying a few people from the last stream next and then resuming my list. i'm trying to get one more strong player to help me though. i'm playing a lot better today but i'm still not able to double carry on this map against sweaty teams.

and on that note, Pantheon is a disaster. i can't stand all these campy hallway maps. there's no reason to push a team that is sitting at spawn.

PuMa

didn't manage to get nami and ras to the lighthouse but we did loot the packages. i got a kinectic jewel and bought those jeggings. and now my butt looks bigger.

i'm carrying a few people from the last stream next and then resuming my list. i'm trying to get one more strong player to help me though. i'm playing a lot better today but i'm still not able to double carry on this map against sweaty teams.

and on that note, Pantheon is a disaster. i can't stand all these campy hallway maps. there's no reason to push a team that is sitting at spawn.

Where are you on your GAF list?

Deku Tree

Bought two exotic engrams. Got the new Hunter gauntlets with my warlock on the first try. Second engram was a dup ruin wings. I accomplished my goal.

Ragarra

Looking for one more for Trials who doesn't plan on getting flawless. Mainly looking for 5-6 wins. We are both only average but will try our best!

Psn is Ragarra

Filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom