• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys lord of wolves is pretty amazing. The killrange on it is pretty far despite it's range. Pretty much you can be at max range from it's shot and still die instantly. It's like a long range felwinter.

Source:pvP 'reckin

mikeebi3

knocked out PoE 35 again this morning. The fight is horrible, but because of that you feel pretty damn great when you finish it haha

Anyone need a Third for ToO?

Would like to try for 9-0 but I'd be just as happy with the boots

So can we team up?

I'm not confident on this map, not to completely carry someone who couldn't pull his weight. Not trying to insult you Nami, but I'm speaking of my own ability. I'm no unstable or zoba, but with another decent player we could get pretty far. I dunno your skill Toast, so I'm apprehensive about saying 'YEAH LET'S DO THIS' and then end up going 0-3 and becoming disappointed.

I'm not confident on this map, not to completely carry someone who couldn't pull his weight. Not trying to insult you Nami, but I'm speaking of my own ability. I'm no unstable or zoba, but with another decent player we could get pretty far. I dunno your skill Toast, so I'm apprehensive about saying 'YEAH LET'S DO THIS' and then end up going 0-3 and becoming disappointed.

I can definitely hold my own and have done my fair share of carrying on this map and last week as well. But if you'd rather go with someone you know, no worries, I understand.

Mr_PinkFloyd

Neo Member
Anyone still play on PS3? :p

I want to try TOO tonight, im 4-0 atm but my friends just log off

Im not gonna lie, im very good in CONTROL and (of course) the IRON BANNER

in TOO? im just decent, my agressive "all in" style doent work in TOO, so im trying now just to stay alive and always close to my teamates, playing more a support role

I DONT HAVE A MIC ATM (have been broken for 2 months,,,yeah...) but i listen and follow the team plan

If anyone want to go with me, im mr_pinkfloyd

Im a warlock34 btw

Best part of Trials
TzEfGsd.jpg

Edit: If you stalk me, I'll only enjoy it.

Buddy and I are looking for one more person who has a flawless or two to run ToO with us on PS4. Mic needed, obviously. :p

We've both cleared it as well a few times.

Or someone for a 34 PoE. Either works.

shaw515

Neo Member
I'm starting to wonder if the highly frustrating nature of PoE and ToO are going to be what knocks me out of Destiny. Both are such a chore for me that usually end with little or no rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom