• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take me through ToO on Monday please. Don't think I can stomach another 4-3 passage card. Especially after the bullshit today.

sure thing. my list is really long so im going to start randomizing it tomorrow to try and get to others.

helped out 4ish people today i think. ill be streaming earlier tomorrow if im not interrupted again

sure thing. my list is really long so im going to start randomizing it tomorrow to try and get to others.

helped out 4ish people today i think. ill be streaming earlier tomorrow if im not interrupted again

Oh hopefully I can get on tomorrow's train!

Anyone need to do the 1000 points of the Elder Cipher? Looking to kill Urrox 5 times. Will only take about 45 minutes.

If not anyone need a third for trials? Wanna try and get 9-0 on my last toon.

Can someone post a pic of a titan wearing the Greaves of the Exile (titan Osiris boots Vance is selling)?

Want to see if I want to go for them (just got VoG ones with perfect roll and might just ascend those).

All I accomplished tonight was L32PoE and 3 unsuccessful Mercury attempts, which makes 6/6 total ToO fails this weekend. Meh. Maybe a good time to start Witcher 3.

Sullichin

probably done. busy day couldnt play as much as i expected.

you on tomorrow?

also what the hell cosmos man i need to get you to the lighthouse

Hope I'm on tomorrow's list!

Got the boots at least but would be cool to get to Mercury. Lots of teabaggers out there

Can someone post a pic of a titan wearing the Greaves of the Exile (titan Osiris boots Vance is selling)?

Want to see if I want to go for them (just got VoG ones with perfect roll and might just ascend those).

11130324_896783740359898_4725156160552501211_o.jpg

blackjaw

Man, I didn't even care about the light house, I just wanted the 8th win package. :(

Same...fell short twice today...had to dip out after a few wins on Todd...who went on to flawless...feels bad mang

Maybe I'll get to Mercury one day...just can't seem to pull it out

Rainmaker

Banned
Getting disconnected as the fireteam I struggled with for hours in PoE sent it's final shots at Skolas soured me on grinding that out for a while.

They got loot, I got a baboon boot. And I was carrying pretty hard most of that run.

:(

I've been booted from two PoE 34 runs at unfortunate times this week. Have yet to get the win and it's really hard and time consuming as 33 in a group with two other 33s. Still haven't got any etheric light. More than anything in the game though, I want the ToO armor and oof. That has been really defeating. haha.

Namikaze1

Not even sure if I'll play Destiny later today. Don't feel like going through another day of 4-3

Yeah....not cool

Might be time to try killing that level 2 wraith in Witcher again...
Yrden (I believe that's the magic trap spell) + dodge roll is your friend. Seriously dodge roll. She tends to lunge at you. Put some space between you and her, place that trap, let her come to you, swing away thrice and back the heck out. Once she separates into 3 beings, quickly strike them or she'll regain her health.

That's all I will say on the Witcher here.

Couldn't get anyone for trials lately here so did a quick check on Destiny LFG and ROFL"

"LFG Trials. 34 Titan must all have gone flawless at least twice. have above 1.6 KD and quic revives"

Ken

Saw some people using NLB in crucible and decided to use the third NLB I got last night that survived the sharding.

I might take NLB to 365.

grimlock or silver are you guys still around for trials?

Ahh poo, missed the call out and looks like you're done for today. Bright side I did manage mercury with Tears and Robinson, but if you have time tomorrow I'd love some help getting 3 wins for my hunter. He has a 5-1 (I think) card that he's sitting on and it'd be nice to get the gold package. But by all means feel free to skip me and help those that haven't yet gone to mercury.

Terrordactyl and I are looking for 1 more for ToO

Would love to run some ToO right now but my skills might be hampered a bit by all the alcohol I ingested at dinner lol.

Rubenov

Not even sure if I'll play Destiny later today. Don't feel like going through another day of 4-3

Yrden (I believe that's the magic trap spell) + dodge roll is your friend. Seriously dodge roll. She tends to lunge at you. Put some space between you and her, place that trap, let her come to you, swing away thrice and back the heck out. Once she separates into 3 beings, quickly strike them or she'll regain her health.

That's all I will say on the Witcher here.

Did you delete me from your friends' list brah? I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom