• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korosenai

Ok. Wish it would have been void or solar though.
I've had awful luck with trials weapons. Got a void Summoner (just like atheons epilogue), a arc Jewel of Osiris (just like fatebringer), and then a solar Scholar (just like vision of confluence). Two of those which I already used etheric light to make 365 damage.

Mindlog

Longest play session ever, but PoE 35 cleared.
No wait. I forgot what Crota did to us. /shudders
holy shit the LDR is amazing
It's pretty good.
Better when AP worked. Still bitter.

I had a lot of nice snipers I unknowingly sharded. I wasn't really planning to snipe in Crucible. Now that I am learning I have found the Black Hammer much to my liking. Kind of a bummer that impact dropped so much across the board.

Then again I'm also planning to Queen Bow snipe for a bit. The ammount of special ammo you get is absurd.
How do people feel about the 'Patience and Time’ Exotic sniper that is on sale this week?
I have a lot of quality Arc Snipers even two or three legendary 365 Snipers. I prefer 'P&T' in many PvE situations because of its stability, solid damage and massive ammo reserve with Field Scout.

In Prison of Elders my preferred loadout for Arc rounds is Fatebringer/Fang of Ir Yut, P&T, and Arc Radegast Fury with tracking.
Doing Skolas this week actually made me a better sniper in Trials.
Holy crap you're right. Couldn't figure out why I was landing some shots I made in Crucible.

i just got an arc scholar and promptly sharded my dupe fang of ir yut. i should shard the other one too.

crota weapons were a mistake. theyre nothing but trash

Wallach

i have no interest in playing destiny pvp sober but i still want to get to mercury

drinks are on me for whoever's got a backpack big enough

I need to make sure I sign up for Trials next week or something.

I dunno I guess I just feel bad or something...like I shouldn't be putting this burden on anyone. I suppose I just don't wanna wear any of you guys out.

ERMint13

Ran into a team all using final round...oh boy was that fun.

I enjoyed Burning Shrine ToO much more overall...this map just isn't for me.

gotta agree, looking it over now, doesn't excel in any way. One of the few fusion rifles I have no interest in.

Apparently it does have the highest aim assist stat among fusion rifles, but I don't know how much of a difference that actually makes. I guess it's not auto-aim, but more of a bullet pull effect.

Oh well, at least it's a decent 365 Iron Banner option if you want to use a FR without spending etheric light on one.

XenoRaven

Don't believe so. Unless vendors start selling previous expansion weapons, I think you're out of luck if you want to pick one up now. You could get one of the new snipers but you'll miss out on Final Round.
I have Low Grade Humility with Shortgaze and Unflinching.

Shortgaze is so much better than Ambush it's ridiculous. Next LGH I get I'm going to try and roll for Shortgaze + Hidden Hand.

Unstable

I have Low Grade Humility with Shortgaze and Unflinching.

Shortgaze is so much better than Ambush it's ridiculous. Next LGH I get I'm going to try and roll for Shortgaze + Hidden Hand.
Speaking of Hidden Hand. Can anyone here attest to how good it is? I haven't had fortune of getting a sniper with it. I want to know if I should try to roll for it as well.

PuMa

Speaking of Hidden Hand. Can anyone here attest to how good it is? I haven't had fortune of getting a sniper with it. I want to know if I should try to roll for it as well.
I feel like there's a cap to AA. So if you already have a good sniper, it doesn't make a huge difference.

I used mine earlier, I don't have a lot of experience with snipers in crucible but it felt really easy to focus on the target, got a couple of kills. Nooblet said hidden hand is amazing so you should definitely roll for one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom