• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjaw

Buddy and I are looking for one more person who has a flawless or two to run ToO with us on PS4. Mic needed, obviously. :p

We've both cleared it as well a few times.

Or someone for a 34 PoE. Either works.

I can tag along for poe34 or if you need a warm body that knows the map and occasionally gets kills and does revives I have a fresh card ready.

Frenden

Banned
I was playing clash earlier and getting top 2 consistently when I wasn't stuck with a red bar connection. Then in my last few trial runs I struggled to get 1-3 whilst being the worst performer on my team. Trials sucks.
This is me too. I don't know if it's the pressure or what, but I am consistently top of the leaderboard in Control and top three, minimally, in Clash, but struggle to win two in a row in Osiris, even. :(

Sitting at Skolas. Need 2 that have done it before. Would prefer one more Titan to go along with mine.

Don't feel like wasting anymore time at this.

I have 0 wins and have already open those goddamn packages. All I want are the damn boots but can't play forshit with this damn class.

Yeah no fuck Pantheon. I really hate this map. It's either grab a thorn and snipe because fuck, or grab a thorn and shotty because fuck.

I mean, with Burning Shrine there's a flow to the level. With this map it's 'fuck you sniper hallway', 'fuck you sniper hallway', and a nice little scenic bridge where you ca-fuck you sniper hallway.

I mean, I'd play on it, but then I'd feel like needing a sniper because fuck you sniper hallway. Or using my thorn. Which I like, but not as a semi-sniper rifle because that's what the Thorn and Hawkmoon are.

Rainmaker

Banned
I'm starting to wonder if the highly frustrating nature of PoE and ToO are going to be what knocks me out of Destiny. Both are such a chore for me that usually end with little or no rewards.

I'm starting to feel the same exact way. It's kind of making me like I suck at the game when I used to think I could at least work toward getting all of the loot I wanted somehow. Now I feel like I have no chance most of the time.

Owensboro

Anyone want to do some weekly Nightfalls? I just got both my alts to 32 thanks to Vanguard purchases. Totally need to get both Nightfalls done.

Frenden

Banned
I'm starting to feel the same exact way. It's kind of making me like I suck at the game when I used to think I could at least work toward getting all of the loot I wanted somehow. Now I feel like I have no chance most of the time.

Getting disconnected as the fireteam I struggled with for hours in PoE sent it's final shots at Skolas soured me on grinding that out for a while.

They got loot, I got a baboon boot. And I was carrying pretty hard most of that run.

:(

Lighthouse! Thank you Zoba!

Please thank you friend Chemical710 for me. Dude is a beast too. Those crazy nova bombs man...

Edit: Got the Pulse Rifle with Solar. That gives me a great combo. VoC, Solar Jewel and Solar Messenger.

blackjaw

Getting disconnected as the fireteam I struggled with for hours in PoE sent it's final shots at Skolas soured me on grinding that out for a while.

They got loot, I got a baboon boot. And I was carrying pretty hard most of that run.

:(

Yeah I got baboons to death then it reset my AirPort Extreme which pissed my wife off who was watching a show on Netflix....not sure how all that was related, but it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom