• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost have the whole set.

Void and Solar Jewels
Arc Scholar
All Arc and Solar Messengers
No Summoners. :c

Still no helmets. None.
Okay... maybe I don't yet. Hopefully this last 9-0 will pay off.

Couldn't have done it without some fantastic teammates though. :D

I got a Void Scholar, and Void + Solar Messenger. Just need that Solar Jewel.
edit: had the messengers. I dismantled them to make room. I'm on a dismantled all pulse rifles phase.

Dismantled the best ranged primary in the game. ;-;

Bullshit of the day-

Dunk gets a baboon error right after first round of Trials, so the results screen stays there for 20 seconds.

So the next round starts. And dunks dead body is right by their spawn, no shit. So me and cloud have to rush to their spawn and rez him.

Thanks bungie.

That was such crap. Lol. Still took the round though. Let me know what you guys got! My broke ass didn't make it to Mercury with you guys :(

blackjaw

I'm so inconsistent with ToO...do real well one match then suck it up the next three. We had a team of flawless that we spanked then got destroyed by what looked like LFGers.

I'm going to need a back to climb on if I ever hope to get Mercury....I only weigh 150 lbs, so I'm not too heavy.

Got my 9-0 tonight thanks to two generous Gaffers who invited me for a non-serious run on Trials. I told them I'd be happy just getting the 5 wins and we just kept trucking along.

The best part was the 7th win was from the other team dropping out.. so we went back to The Reef and picked up the 1 counts for 2 buff.. and the next match our opponents dropped out again.

I have seen the Lighthouse and it is Glorious! Thanks Catfax and MS!

Edit: Loot haul was a Solar Summoner and a No Land Beyond. Still happy to have gotten it though! haha

Got my 9-0 tonight thanks to two generous Gaffers who invited me for a non-serious run on Trials. I told them I'd be happy just getting the 5 wins and we just kept trucking along.

The best part was the 7th win was from the other team dropping out.. so we went back to The Reef and picked up the 1 counts for 2 buff.. and the next match our opponents dropped out again.

Any time! It was fun to just kick back and play with some interesting people.

Lucky break on getting two drops in a row. I did want to play that last match though. The team all running Suros was bound to be a blast.
No Land Beyond
I'm 99% sure that the first 9-0 of each week always gives an exotic. It's worked that way for everyone I've ran with so far. Can anyone else confirm?

Ken

Edit: Loot haul was a Solar Summoner and a No Land Beyond. Still happy to have gotten it though! haha

I'm using NLB right now. It's not terrible for casual PvP!

Any time! It was fun to just kick back and play with some interesting people.

Lucky break on getting two drops in a row. I did want to play that last match though. The team all running Suros was bound to be a blast.

I'm 99% sure that the first 9-0 of each week always gives an exotic. It's worked that way for everyone I've ran with so far. Can anyone else confirm?

I can deconfirm that. Just got to lighthouse, no exotic.

Qwell

Woots finally got some etheric light, all 3 characters at 34 now and 1 of my Fatebringers at 365. Been a good day.

Dunk#7

That was such crap. Lol. Still took the round though. Let me know what you guys got! My broke ass didn't make it to Mercury with you guys :(

I got the Solar Pulse Rifle along with the usual stuff like Etheric, motes, and coins

Thanks for the run. I was off my game. Struggled more than usual, and I'm just going to blame it on hating that map haha.

Holiday

Banned
Well, fully hooked on this game. At 24 but still getting a hang of all the currencies, reputation, etc. The leveling guide in the OP was amazingly helpful.

How difficult is it to grind Motes of Light? They come fairly often from engrams and strike rewards, yes?

lt519

Ah I didn't know the shader, emblem, and ship were only once per week per account. I thought you had to open the chest on your first PoE 35 clear or it would bug out, not that! Ugh! We just spent like 2 hours on him!

That was my only other key, booo. No weapon or cipher either!

I think I give up on trials. Been awake 13 hours trying to get 9-0 but there's always something that fucks up.

Just cant catch a break this week.

Wallach

I think the velocity was a little lacking and it didn't have javelin, iirc.

It's actually the blast radius on that one, but yeah it doesn't come with Heavy Payload from the vendor. It's not a bad choice to reroll though; try to grab Warhead Verniers, Tripod/Clown Cartridge (I actually like Battle Runner here too), Heavy Payload and Grenades & Horsehoes.

ocean

Banned
Well, fully hooked on this game. At 24 but still getting a hang of all the currencies, reputation, etc. The leveling guide in the OP was amazingly helpful.

How difficult is it to grind Motes of Light? They come fairly often from engrams and strike rewards, yes?
You get one for every 80k XP, For The daily Crucible playlist (one of the icons at the far left on the Director), Daily Heroic Mission, and then often (but randomly) from blue engrams.

Later on when you level up dither you'll get more from Prison of Elders reward chests and Trials of Osiris rewards. They can also be a random reward from any Strike or Crucible playlist.

Holiday

Banned
You get one for every 80k XP, For The daily Crucible playlist (one of the icons at the far left on the Director), Daily Heroic Mission, and then often (but randomly) from blue engrams.

Later on when you level up dither you'll get more from Prison of Elders reward chests and Trials of Osiris rewards. They can also be a random reward from any Strike or Crucible playlist.

Awesome, thanks a ton.

Frenden

Banned
PSN Positivevibr8ion is at Crota and needs two folks.

Experienced Swordbearer if possible!

There's a few new folks, but everyone is doing well and has most the mechanics down.

lt519

Does beating Skolas not gaurantee a weapon drop? We beat him and nobody received a weapon.

Nope random and pretty rare. My buddy did just get a Cipher though. They need to fix the shader, emblem, and ship thing too, considering keys are so hard to come buy.

Ken

10403825_10152717044066841_1574312331197158018_o.jpg

Delicious exp.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does beating Skolas not gaurantee a weapon drop? We beat him and nobody received a weapon.

No it does.

I'm not sad with my arc messengers anymore. It's like the stranger's rifle. It'll be good for arc burns.

So final round is something that cannot be re-rolled into anymore? I have my void spear with unflinching and final round. I guess I should keep it that way. I'm thinking of re-rolling the queen sniper to something. Maybe unflinching and something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom