• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
I can help. Just rocket when I get on top rock.

I was one of the two folks that had to drop, but I was running sword and they're doing really well for their first times. We ran it a few cycles and they're consistently killing the swordbearer, distracting boomers, and taking down Crota.

I, on the other hand, had never run sword before...

(It was a lot of fun, but time ran out for me.)

zewone

No it does.

I'm not sad with my arc messengers anymore. It's like the stranger's rifle. It'll be good for arc burns.

So final round is something that cannot be re-rolled into anymore? I have my void spear with unflinching and final round. I guess I should keep it that way. I'm thinking of re-rolling the queen sniper to something. Maybe unflinching and something else.
Roll for Unflinching and Hidden Hand. Better aim assist. Also try for a Shortgaze scope for even more aim assist.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
No it does.

I'm not sad with my arc messengers anymore. It's like the stranger's rifle. It'll be good for arc burns.

So final round is something that cannot be re-rolled into anymore? I have my void spear with unflinching and final round. I guess I should keep it that way. I'm thinking of re-rolling the queen sniper to something. Maybe unflinching and something else.

Hidden Hand would go nicely with unflinching

Edit: beaten

LTWood12

Thanks for the 9-0 run Bogue and Vaal! Enjoyed hanging out. Never thought I'd see another team jumping to their deaths voluntarily, but a win's a win!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was one of the two folks that had to drop, but I was running sword and they're doing really well for their first times. We ran it a few cycles and they're consistently killing the swordbearer, distracting boomers, and taking down Crota.

I, on the other hand, had never run sword before...

(It was a lot of fun, but time ran out for me.)

Tell them to send me an invite. Just do the middle strat and someone call rockets to whole team when I get on second platform. Don't wait to call it just call it as soon as I get there because I always go full speed.

Frenden

Banned
Tell them to send me an invite. Just do the middle strat and someone call rockets to whole team when I get on second platform. Don't wait to call it just call it as soon as I get there because I always go full speed.

I just looked and it seems they're full!

There goes the 10th ToO ticket turn in. Only 1 of those tickets resulted in more than 1 win. I hate this damn map askdhfkjashfkabbewfbkwebf

Siaynoqq

Anyone serious about trying to go 9-0?

Edit: don't wait to put too much pressure - just need one person who wants to do more than just get armor.

fuck trials. might delete all 3 chars for my sanity. can't fucking make it to mercury for the good loots (or in this week's case, > 1 win) is starting to effect me hard. Turning in 10 losing tickets in 2 days does start to feel really bad. And the lack of vault/inventory space is the most annoying thing on the planet. Why same map for all 4 days? Can it be 1 map for the day or 1 map for 2 days and switch? All 4 days is dumb when you have a shitty map.

Anyone serious about trying to go 9-0?

Edit: don't wait to put too much pressure - just need one person who wants to do more than just get armor.
Shit I want it a ton. Sure as hell doesn't mean I can do it. Another 7-3 is gonna break my heart. It's happened to me 3 times already. And one of them was after going 7-0
anyone down for trials? Lookin for the armor, but more is always great

Have gone 9-0 once before if that matters lol

PS4: mikeeb13
I'm down. I'll add you.

Asking again: I signed up to get carried to the Lighthouse on that form where you put your available days (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon).

I haven't heard back from anyone on that. Will I get a message or is there something else I have to do?

Asking again: I signed up to get carried to the Lighthouse on that form where you put your available days (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon).

I haven't heard back from anyone on that. Will I get a message or is there something else I have to do?

Usually a message. If you check the list(I dunno who's you signed up for) I think they might be crossing out the players done already? Ask unstable or uh, zoba

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
fuck trials. might delete all 3 chars for my sanity. can't fucking make it to mercury for the good loots (or in this week's case, > 1 win) is starting to effect me hard. Turning in 10 losing tickets in 2 days does start to feel really bad. And the lack of vault/inventory space is the most annoying thing on the planet. Why same map for all 4 days? Can it be 1 map for the day or 1 map for 2 days and switch? All 4 days is dumb when you have a shitty map.

Take a breather and try to get runs in with Ruben and or Val. I know you are good enough to complement either of them to get to the lighthouse.

Ramirez

Hahaha, that leap on the titan or airhop on voidwalker warlock always throws off my aim too.

Normally when I hold back on the sticks, the Titan will just do a FOH straight down where I'm standing with no leap. It didn't work that way at all there. :|

Marvel

could never
Hi, I'm here to let everyone know they didn't make the worst play in Destiny today.

http://gfycat.com/ElasticCalmArabianwildcat

KefXlav.gif

I feel you. Last week was a breeze but I'm really struggling. Doesn't help that no one on my own FL will play with me so I have to rely on DestinyLFG.

Marvel

could never
Great games last night chowder and tokems, had a lot of fun. 8 wins put me to sleep like a baby lol

Dat etheric light.

raindoc

Hi, I'm here to let everyone know they didn't make the worst play in Destiny today.

http://gfycat.com/ElasticCalmArabianwildcat

Pfff. One weak moment.
I had one (and just one) great moment. First round, first game, I took out the whole enemy team alone - the game noticed it's mistake and since that I'm paying for it.
I've got a Crucible K/D of 1.00, but in this ToO it's more like 0.01. My teams couldn't win a single game yesterday.
Not a single one.

Get under my level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom