• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up from a nightmare where I got stuck in a long corridor and 3 red glares appeared. Then I remembered: it was not a nightmare...

Also sorry Ruthless missed your message, but as Grim said I was sleeping :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Usually warlocks get some ugly stuff. But Trials and Kell stuff are much better looking than the other classes. The think the Watcher's robes looks better than the exile and kell cloak.

raindoc

I just woke up from a nightmare where I got stuck in a long corridor and 3 red glares appeared. Then I remembered: it was not a nightmare...

i-understood-that-reference.gif

Ken

fuck trials. might delete all 3 chars for my sanity. can't fucking make it to mercury for the good loots (or in this week's case, > 1 win) is starting to effect me hard. Turning in 10 losing tickets in 2 days does start to feel really bad. And the lack of vault/inventory space is the most annoying thing on the planet. Why same map for all 4 days? Can it be 1 map for the day or 1 map for 2 days and switch? All 4 days is dumb when you have a shitty map.

You guys need to stop taking Trials with its poop matchmaking seriously.

Also just pretend Mercury only has Arc Scout Rifles worse than Fang and No Land Beyonds.

it's gonna be hard to top this.

i did sunsinger a second early and die from the thorn burn though. that was embarrassing.

Haha that's so weird, sometimes I have to unload magazines of Thorn to kill a Sunsinger but when I activate mine I'm gone in seconds.
Had this really funny moment though where a Voidwalker rushed and Nova Bombed me, but I already had my fingers on the super buttons. It looked like I didn't even die and slapped his ass off the map.

Ken

Usually warlocks get some ugly stuff. But Trials and Kell stuff are much better looking than the other classes. The think the Watcher's robes looks better than the exile and kell cloak.

I hate the ToO robes for Warlocks. One is a palette swap (of some old Vanguard gear iirc) with some ugly Osiris logos on it and the other one looks like a tent or pajamas.

Q4r7xxv.jpg

say hello to my new sniper, Pumpkin Death

rolls aren't that special but i've hardly missed since switching to this thing. the aim assist is a joke.

Q4r7xxv.jpg

say hello to my new sniper, Pumpkin Death

rolls aren't that special but i've hardly missed since switching to this thing. the aim assist is a joke.

I know what you mean I'm pretty terrible at sniping on PVP but I get so many kills thanks to the aim assist

Lima

Is the aim assist really that silly on it? I have that and a Synthesis Longbow in my inventory still~

Yes. Use the Longbow though. It has even higher aim assist.

Productive night.

Got 3 ToO flawless for friends. Helped a group with 35 PoE with my 365 Arc Efridet's Speer and then casually got another flawless raider first try on Crota for two friends. Good times.

WipedOut

Productive night.

Got 3 ToO flawless for friends. Helped a group with 35 PoE with my 365 Arc Efridet's Speer and then casually got another flawless raider first try on Crota for two friends. Good times.
Guardian Lord Get! Good Times and thanks Lima. Next up, try and tackle Arc Skolas- shudder.

After battling with random with LFGers since Friday, I have finally fucking beaten Skolas! Got my ship, shader and emblem (didn't have time to play when it was easy-Gjallerhorn mode last week).

Skolas sucks.

Jinjo

Got my Titan to 34 last night, hooray!

ZCc6IsV.jpg

Nice! Switch out that shader though son, lol.

Anyone up for PoE 34? Hate to be 'that guy', but I don't feel like wiping endlessly on Qodron, so bring Gjallies please.

Bungie really should implement a 'borrowing system', like here: you can have my Gjallarhorn for x amount of minutes. I'm swimming in the goddamn things and some people are still waiting for their first.

LOL I have Destiny dreams, too. Kind of cool; kind of scary.

Nice playing with you and Tears. Hope to run again in a few hours when I get up to get those boots and maybe a package or two. Excited to run with Sons of Mithras again. Was playing pretty well with you guys last night.

FRIGGIN HELL!!

Haunted house of a laggy Trials of Osiris match!

Shax was telling us all players were eliminated while they were still shooting at me!

hsdlzx.gif

Wait are you serious? That sounds hilarious holy crap. My synthesis happens to have 'More accurate while crouched' as well. I'm sure I can close my eyes and get headshots if it's that ridiculous.

Edit-Oh my god I have prudence II sitting in my vault with shortgaze and take a knee. brb headshotting

Marvel

could never
Achilles is where it's at Marvel. Red Titan's ftw.

yes, it's a poor man's New Monarchy shader, but RNG does not favor me when it comes to shaders :(

Hmm, not sure I have that one anymore. However I did get artic proxy and refraction melt the other day. Both look nice.

God of War would make me look like a Demon lol... *runs to tower*

Jinjo

Hmm, not sure I have that one anymore. However I did get artic proxy and refraction melt the other day. Both look nice.

God of War would make me look like a Demon lol... *runs to tower*

Those two shaders are the ones I am still missing :( Refraction Melt is the purple/red one right? That looks so cool on Titans. I'm just rolling with Queen's Web atm 'till I get enough rep for Imogen's Fire. Then I'll equip all my characters with that one.

Lima

Any idea on Hidden Hand?

I have no clue but since there are no other useful perks in that first slot might as well roll for it right?

It's just like I still feel like Unflinching doesn't actually do anything but all the other perks in slot 2 are useless anyway so I got it anyway.

Ken

Hey pro Hunters,

What are some cool cloaks to get. So far I only have Cosmic Joke, the DO vendor cloak, and the initial scarf.

Jinjo

Yeah! looks gnarly, don't see it used too often.

Yeah, I think it only drops in the strike playlist. Maybe even the vanilla lv24 only too, have never seen it drop somewhere else.

Hey pro Hunters,

What are some cool cloaks to get. So far I only have Cosmic Joke, the DO vendor cloak, and the initial scarf.

Cloud Walker Tribute or Venom of Ikehaka both look really cool (Quantum Phoenix Blue is cool too). All of them are speaker cloaks. As long as they match your shader, that's all that matters lol.

Destiny Fashion is real now.

Finally finished PoE 35 after 2 hours. Pretty annoying but at least it's done.

Got all three of my characters to level 34, and have 2 spare etheric lights. Any recommendations for weapon upgrades?

Already have these at 365:

Fatebringer
Vision of Conflunence
Black Hammer
LDR 5001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom