• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just need one win, and I was gonna make a brief post with some stuff I'd learned so far.

Anyone want to try for that with me? I don't want to occupy a spot in the big train, but I won't be too upset if we lose. I am 4-2 on this card though bleh.

I just need one win, and I was gonna make a brief post with some stuff I'd learned so far.

Anyone want to try for that with me? I don't want to occupy a spot in the big train, but I won't be too upset if we lose. I am 4-2 on this card though bleh.

ill take you first. you can articulate our strategies for everyone

nOoblet16

One win? Yea I can come now for that quickly

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Does wearing an Eris Morn class item give you rep towards Crotas Bane?

spyder_ur

I'm about to level my hunter up t0 33 - I'll join you with him if it's OK. Just give me a few.

Rymuth

Curse this expansion~~

I'm trying to tear myself away so I can play The Witcher 3 but I cannot for the life me!

Damn. You. Bungieeee~eee!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm about to level my hunter up t0 33 - I'll join you with him if it's OK. Just give me a few.
I'm down to play just for fun and help people after this match, and was gonna type up a little strategy post. once I get that done I'd be happy to go with you and whoever else on the list or otherwise wants to go.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Someone want to help me get to 8 wins on ToO with my Hunter? Already have 5 wins, just 3 more (2 with the boon).

PSN: El_Bombastico

cakely

Does wearing an Eris Morn class item give you rep towards Crotas Bane?

No, sadly, it doesn't.

The only way to get Crota's bane rep is to do eris morn bounties. Get the nightfall head glow for a +25% bonus.

At this point, I don't know if Crota's bane rep is worth gaining.

Is the 4th round of level 34 PoE always Hive/arc burn? Because that's brutal. I've had two teams break up we got stuck on it. How'd you guys get through it?

On a related note, after my last team disbanded I stayed on the server, so you can join in at the fourth door and bypass a considerable amount of PoE. If anyone would be down to help, I'd appreciate it.

1.) Cad
2.)
3.)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got HoW this morning and played through the story and did my first Prison. I thought I saw posts earlier about how everyone got a cool new vehicle for finishing the last of the new story missions, but I didn't get anything like that.

cakely

Is the 4th round of level 34 PoE always Hive/arc burn? Because that's brutal. I've had two teams break up we got stuck on it. How'd you guys get through it?

On a related note, after my last team disbanded I stayed on the server, so you can join in at the fourth door and bypass a considerable amount of PoE. If anyone would be down to help, I'd appreciate it.

1.) Cad
2.)
3.)

The 32, 34, and 35 PoE will have the same enemies, burns, bosses until the Tuesday reset.

The 28 is random every time you play.

Kukawaki

Either I missed a callout somewhere or I don't understand how I'm supposed to jump in on the train.

Does Unstable and Zoba send out invites or do I have to get into the party and wait?

Mattdaddy

Gold Member

1.) Cad
2.)
3.)

Ill give it a go man. Psn Bicep_Curls

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well that didn't take long.
CFtj9DcVEAAaefV.jpg:large
I just screwed these guys into a 2v3 ;_; Stupid card dismantle hold business

1.) Cad
2.)
3.)

I can join, MandrakeUK

Yo just saying this again, UnstableH2o is a goddamn legend yo. The man is a beast, I'm fairly sure he's the One, he sees the code in the matrix. He did it without the shitty romance with Trinity too.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Two people please help me get to 8 wins on ToO with my Hunter. Already have 5 wins, just 3 more (2 with the boon).

PSN: El_Bombastico

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You can watch the guys I unintentionally abandoned here (zoba, nghtly train)

http://www.twitch.tv/Nghtly

Our first match went so fast they wanted to keep me on to try for a quick run of it, I will try to ask questions about strategy and how to handle the map, and I will hop off as soon as we get a loss or it runs up my time (gotta go in a couple hours). Feel free to watch and hopefully I'll be learning a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom