• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

stay gold

Hey gaf, I've just rebought Destiny after having a hankering to play it recently. I got it at launch and have a lv 22 Titan, basically played through the story, standard strikes & some crucible. Im a bit confused now as to what areas of the game I should focus on to get caught up somewhat, thinking vanguard strikes & crucible until im levelled enough to try the Vault of Glass raid and go from there, that sound about right?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
You can watch the guys I unintentionally abandoned here (zoba, nghtly train)

http://www.twitch.tv/Nghtly

Our first match went so fast they wanted to keep me on to try for a quick run of it, I will try to ask questions about strategy and how to handle the map, and I will hop off as soon as we get a loss or it runs up my time (gotta go in a couple hours). Feel free to watch and hopefully I'll be learning a lot!

Tuning in for a bit; good luck dudes.

Ok, so I'm thinking of picking up the HoW but my two chars are lvl 23. What should I be doing now to catch up?

Marks. Trade the marks for vendor gear. After the expansion, the vendor gear gets you to level 32 once fully leveled. I'm not sure if that's accessible if you're not in the expansion, though.

If there's any room on the Unstable or Zoba trains, I am a willing passenger.

There's a list, it's kind of huge at this point and it's not super likely you'll actually get onboard at this point. I'd find the link but Eurovision is happening. It should be all over the previous few pages though.

Did my first Prison of the Elders.. used my key and got... No Land Beyond. Ok.. cool. Shard it and upgrade my Mida.

Did my NF just now and an Exotic drops! Another No Land Beyond. Welp. Upgraded my Bad Juju to see how that does now.

geordiemp

just got the arc messenger adept (365 arc pulse rifle) from the mercury exotic chest. (9-0 trials)

Strangers pulse rifle....arc..., better perks....Good times.

Will have to start using pulse rifle again.....I earned THIS GUN

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sing up if you can (list is long though), this is the first time something like this is being done, if you get it then all good, if you don't then perhaps later...no harm done.
Gives a nice chance for people who otherwise do not get to experience top quality PvP.

Good call - god knows I play enough to still be around whenever that list hits the bottom, lol.

Deku Tree

Really wanted an adept voidscout rifle or solar hand canon.
Had to settle for the void adept Auto Rifle.

Man Bungie made it very quick to get these adept PvP ToO weapons if you can get the wins.

Nothing like the PvE grind they put you through and the RNG they make you suffer with the long waits...

geordiemp

Man Bungie made it very quick to get these adept PvP ToO weapons if you can get the wins.

Nothing like the PvE grind they put you through and the RNG they make you suffer with the long waits...

Yup, got the adept messenger 365 arc pulse....strangers pulse rifle but a little better....

Would not mind that solar hand cannon...damn...

Lima

PvP yields better rewards this time around. I think I got 8 or 9 etheric light out of ToO. More than I could ever get in a week from PoE.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Can you only get lighthouse rewards once per week? Like for example Unstable probably went to it a dozen times today.

LiK

I got Messenger from Lighthouse, Pulse Rifle. :/

Anyway, good time to take a break. Happy to have played most of the new content now. Just need to do PoE 35 later to see Skolas in action. Gonna finally start Witcher 3.

Unstable is a beast!! I'm so happy just for the opportunity and for people like him and Zoba helping out. Can't wait until I get to go!

You SHOULD only be able to, in my opinion. But it looks like open season...

This may be patched, I'd think it was fair... dunno bout you guys

You can only get the rewards once per week on every character, unstable is just going there with the people he's carrying to let them get their loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom