• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, got a Raider trophy for completing PoE 32.
Didn't know it counts as a raid.

CFtdsSHUkAARESm.jpg:large

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How soon are you ready for trials? Sushi was on earlir but he's willing to help whenever you're ready
was just doing one story mission then I'm in... if you're both on now, let's do it.

It's so awesome that Unstable set up the train sign-up. That's the exact kind of thing I was hoping to see from this community. I'm not good enough at PvP to do it myself, but I know there are others out there who are and we can have a lot of fun doing the Trials.

Thing is, I signed up for Unstable's train and there are currently 57 responses. I think (especially long term) we should give the guy a break if we can. To that end, I'm definitely looking for any high-level players that wouldn't mind joining up with me just to be ridiculously detailed about strategy and callouts for me to take notes on, to prepare for an upcoming weekly program where I can run with a team or two of more casual players. I'd like to get good enough to know that I'm at least not holding a team back or steering them wrong if I call out the plan.

lt519

Actually have a buddy hopping on now, so only need one more for Trials. We're a decent team so a good player would put us over the top. Both lvl 33. Anyone want to join us, even if you are just decent we're just gonna give it a go and won't get upset :)

What is this about a sign up list for getting into the unstoppable ToO? I'm assuming if there is such a thing its lengthy as hell, anyone want to join me and a friend for a few rounds?

Lnkn52

Actually have a buddy hopping on now, so only need one more for Trials. We're a decent team so a good player would put us over the top. Both lvl 33. Anyone want to join us, even if you are just decent we're just gonna give it a go and won't get upset :)

I'm up for it.

bosseye

Come on DGAF, I need you. Or at least one of you. Wanting to do some Trials right now with a friend. If we can't get one more we can't do it and chances are it will be next weekend before we can have a go.

You're my only hope.

PSN BarryFishFinger

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
iono about making a list. ill pick up whoever unstable cant get to.
I don't know where he is in the order but here is a list of everyone who has signed up for Unstable's train
Grayfour
Jignxs
rarbusto
Tokems_
Carboncores
KINGofCRA5H-
xVaalbarAx
Macello after 4 pm
xGrief
MaizeRage25
The813Legend
Dr_LawyerCop
milkham
Rayuma
XenoRaven
rc213
Bonsoir
cloud945076
Lyonaz
khorgano
berried_treasure
DaveS78
ruthlesbarbarian
Kukawaki
DekuBleep
Router_Go_Vroom
kadey1up
fodus
perineumlick
xLiKx
WheelHoss1
bobinko66
Hawkian
MiidSoss
Lnkn52
Kitaj84
Milesthewicked
Robdogrj
hydruxxo
captscience
Unknown837
Da_1_hated_tito
LtOrange
DNAbro
ZW33
Assassio
samfarnsworth
blackjaw
Manicstreet
MandrakeUK
Falifax
Hoffelcopter
xplicitone
namikaze1
inco
SaneManPritch
so...
goramit i might need a list after all
yeah.

edit: lol share the load Unstable!
See this post though

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
twilight train to mercury departs in 15 mins

friend might come help to. wins are guaranteed ;)

You guys rock for doing this. I'd love to hop aboard at some point, but I'm sure there are others here more deserving and involved with this thread who have plenty of interest. I'll keep an eye open for a spot though!

M3Rocket

He'll be going for a good while today, I can try to make a list people could add themselves to, it's pretty long now so probably no spots for a couple hours unless people have to bail.

Is it too late for the train? I can wait a day--it wouldn't bother me since I want to get another etheric light to get to Titan to 34 by running my Warlock on PoE 34.

nOoblet16

You guys rock for doing this. I'd love to hop aboard at some point, but I'm sure there are others here more deserving and involved with this thread who have plenty of interest. I'll keep an eye open for a spot though!

Sing up if you can (list is long though), this is the first time something like this is being done, if you get it then all good, if you don't then perhaps later...no harm done.
Gives a nice chance for people who otherwise do not get to experience top quality PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom