• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondFancy

Still can't get over I got 9-0 last night at 5 am, with 2 random 33 lfgers who said the best they could get was 5 wins. TBH none of us carried the team, we just flowed really well together so S/O to them. ToO is such an awesome experience.

Need someone with skolas experience - we're having trouble with him and we just lost one on our team. Anyone who has done him before got the good strat and wants to join?

filled

KxoZz

Does the Lighthouse stay open once you get a 9-0 passage or do you have to get a second flawless if you want to go there again?

LiK

It's ridiculous

Playing iron banner with him was silly. He would lead the team with like 40 kills and I would be in second with 12....he plays at a whole other level than anyone I've ever seen

If I got Zoba and Unstable with me, I could just sit back and stare at the sun.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
For the recordbooks, I have seen a rough average of over 100 of my friends online playing Destiny since tuesday, and 70-80 offpeak.

edit: High is incalculable because destiny only shows 10 pages of online friends (110 players)

LiK

For the recordbooks, I have seen a rough average of over 100 of my friends online playing Destiny since tuesday, and 70-80 offpeak.

edit: High is incalculable because destiny only shows 10 pages of online friends (110 players)

How soon are you ready for trials? Sushi was on earlir but he's willing to help whenever you're ready

Kyne

The hype is real.

Can't wait for comet.

Yes! Finally!
gjallyy9rn7.png

Good point, I was wondering why sometimes people wouldn't show up when I knew they were online. You'd think 100 friends would be sufficient. Get your shit together Bungie ;)

bosseye

Sounds like I need this unstable chap to join me and my friend, feel like I need to see these skills in action. How's about it, eh eh eh eh ;)

Or anyone else, skill level not important. We're not going to get pissy if you're shit, it's all about the fun.

PSN BarryFishFinger

X-Frame

So if I have an etheric light from a Nightfall, to get to 34 I should ascend a pair of boots correct? Then grab the gauntlets from Variks and hopefully the chest from Brother Vance with an exotic helm?

SkylineRKR

Alpha Lupi is fairly underrated. It was my go to Exotic in Nightfall and revive PvP. Not only the fast revives, but it also shits out more orbs.

Nori Chan

Does the Lighthouse stay open once you get a 9-0 passage or do you have to get a second flawless if you want to go there again?

It's open, you can go back there and explore and take screenshots lol

I have a feeling it'll definitely be gone by reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom