• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanR1221

Keep it on for patrol and dragon strikes and anything where max level isn't a huge deal. Otherwise, just equip it while turning in bounties.

Cool thanks :)

Now I just need a decent chest piece to replace my lucky raspberry. Might be worth it to get a bunch of vanguard points and buying one.

Frenden

Banned
I just rolled a Red Hand with identical perks to the vendor version, but with Sureshot instead of Truesight. It should be a headshot machine.

If I didn't already have a Her Mercy with Ikarus, Flared, and Hidden Hand, I'd keep going.

I'm grinding marks for a second Red Hand and am going for a roll that duplicates my Her Mercy. (That Mercy roll headshots like crazy in Crucible and has less aim assist than the Red Hand, so it serves that a Red Hand with the same perks ought to be amazing.)

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Hah, awesome man. We hit up Umami Burger in the Village, and then hit up LeVain Bakery, and stopped off at Central Park for a bit.

Today was a good day :)

Ah Umami Burger is great, I'm partial to the The Royale burger they have, it's quite good. The Monte Cristo burger they had last I went was pretty good too! I love LeVain as well I always get the Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookie.

Got my Dad a cake from Momofuku Milk Bar, their Strawberry Lemon cake, it has picked strawberry jam and lemon cheesecake in it. Just had some it's...amazing.

Man I'm kinda nervous about ToO I hope I can get the chest piece at least.

Cruxist

Welp, my fire team is clearly better at PvE than anything else. Getting demolished in ToO.

Oh, and thanks Hawakian, for handing us one of our worst losses all day. Your team about an hour ago just steamrolled us. I think we had one round, lol.

I'm dying out here, Poker. Skolas is just unrelenting. We have Izuna in here and he's just bewildered at what's happening, I've never seen him so confused. :p

It's 90% luck. Skolas will randomly decide not teleport and let you kill him. Other times he'll yolo and run into bubbles and fist of panic you lol

When do we know if it is our turn for the Unstable train?

PSN message? Invite?

I just want to make it to Mercurcy once :(

Went 9-2 last night. Not bad

Frenden

Banned
I want to practice. I want to go from carried, to carrier.
Me too. I usually am top or second in Control when playing by myself, but I really farted things up in my first trials run. Look for me in game and we can have some low key, practice Osirises.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im up for trials of osiris...can't promise anything but I'll fight for you to the end...win or lose
PSN: Godless_Pagan

ich00

This is why dgaf is awesome: guardians carrying other guardians. Thanks zoba and Unstable!

I'm away till Monday, so hopefully I'll be able to get to Mercury then.

What's the best way back in as a Lv20 character with two new expansions that I haven't touched upon yet?
Main quest line is done but the first Expansion I quest requires better gear. Where to start?

Ramirez

What's the best way back in as a Lv20 character with two new expansions that I haven't touched upon yet?
Main quest line is done but the first Expansion I quest requires better gear. Where to start?

Do the strike playlists, or hang around the Wolf spawns in public. As long as you tag the bosses, you can get the Ether Key to loot the chest. Farm engrams that way, should be 26 quick. That's what I did for my kid.

blackjaw

When do we know if it is our turn for the Unstable train?

PSN message? Invite?

I just want to make it to Mercurcy once :(

Went 9-2 last night. Not bad

Sit in orbit and wait your turn.

The screen will brighten and a booming voice will say "this unstableh2o, hop on the train".

Then you will feel his touch on your head and know the path.

At least that's what Hawkian told me...

SkylineRKR

Too bad Ghorn seems to be the only viable thing on Skolas. And too bad the mine sequence isn't cancelled out after his demise. So anticlimatic.

Where is our next Atheon? Bugs aside, I think that was the best boss battle Bungie managed to come up with.

Deku Tree

Too bad Ghorn seems to be the only viable thing on Skolas. And too bad the mine sequence isn't cancelled out after his demise. So anticlimatic.

Where is our next Atheon? Bugs aside, I think that was the best boss battle Bungie managed to come up with.

Bungie is definitely going to do something to the encounter to prevent the quick horn strat IMO.

spyder_ur

Best of luck to all the Gaf groups about to go 9-0. Kick some ass. Off to see my favorite band in the world live. Fantastic holiday weekend.

EL CUCO

Found about 500 more shards on my Hunter and exchaned for moar moats. Got all the Helms I wanted with 147 Motes to spare.

Ram
Celestial Nighthawk
Ulitmate Warrior
And some older ones that I didn't have.

Took exactly 25 engrams (575 Motes)
Not a single regret.

nghtly is gonna help other people. is faster to split up

riskier though cause my games slightly off again. ugh

scrubbin up the bottom every round
scrubbin up the bottom for my whole team every round

Ah okay, it's better this way cause players with you will get to learn.

Bungie is definitely going to do something to the encounter to prevent the quick horn strat IMO.

Just take away the solar burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom