• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

Going to run a quick Nightfall. Have space for one more. PS4

No mic, unfortunately. Kids are up and crazy right now

Edit: Full

Ramirez

I'll throw my 2 cents in for Trials, I think hanging around the middle tunnels is a mistake, it's extremely hard to fight your way out of them if you're outnumbered or trying to revive. Stick to the long sight lines of the doors for sniping. I wouldn't push beach side against good players due to the head glitching and bad sight due to the sun. Also if you spawn inside, rushing to C side and sniping anyone who comes up the stairs is usually a good strat.

If you take one of them down and all 3 of you are up, you should immediately collapse on the other two and not give them any chance to regroup. Maybe it's my personal playstyle, but I think using shotguns and blinking is extremely risky and can cause you to over pursue. Stick to snipers, IMO. Also letting one guy try to flank while the other 2 keep them distracted worked extremely well for us last night.

At the end of the day, I really think it's more about team chemistry and not making stupid mistakes more than it is thumb skill.

Deku Tree

They never did anything about the 20 second Atheon kill.

But most people kept doing Atheon the intended way... And still do.

Basically nobody is doing the Skolas fight the intended way now. The community has made a mockery of all the intended difficult mechanics of the encounter. Bungie don't like that...

nOoblet16

MOTHER FUCKIN LAG SWITCHERS!!!....had so many clutch wins and great games with 1 game left to go to Mercury for Drizzay and Gunawi eith zero losses and for the last game we had lag switchers.

It counts as a loss and doesn't even uses your mercy ticket (it's still here and I have loss marked).

Fucking hell !!! All those great games wasted. Arrrrgh !!

Ken

But most people kept doing Atheon the intended way... And still do.

Basically nobody is doing the Skolas fight the intended way now. The community has made a mockery of all the intended difficult mechanics of the encounter. Bungie don't like that...

Skolas mechanics are good on the anti-fun way.

neoism

Daily Crucible event drops one coin... 100%.

Did you want to play ToO with us? PSN: ethomaz

Edit: It is full already.

I had a bunch yesterday... only got to 3-3 want to try for for 5-3 for the chest the some dude quit mid game..

so need 2 more for ToO?.. psn ne0ism-

nevermind

Shout out to Nooblet and Gunawi for some incredible ToO matches. We went 8-0, we all still had the Mercy boon active, then our very last match: lag switch cheaters. One guy can't be inspected in orbit, enter the game and he's invisible, noob and gun get immediately Dc'ed by olive errors and I follow them shortly.

Best part: the Mercy boon didn't activate so it counts as a loss regardless and wiped our flawless card out. The card has 8 wins, 1 loss and the mercy still active. As much as I love this game, that's a whole new level of rage quit. Saved the videos so I can submit the user names and hopefully get them banned.

Edit: beaten by Nooblet :p

blackjaw

Shout out to Nooblet and Gunawi for some incredible ToO matches. We went 8-0, we all still had the Mercy boon active, then our very last match: lag switch cheaters. One guy can't be inspected in orbit, enter the game and he's invisible, noob and gun get immediately Dc'ed by olive errors and I follow them shortly.

Best part: the Mercy boon didn't activate so it counts as a loss regardless and wiped our flawless card out. The card has 8 wins, 1 loss and the mercy still active. As much as I love this game, that's a whole new level of rage quit. Saved the videos so I can submit the user names and hopefully get them banned.

That is such bullshit...fuck those guys.

That's a bunch of horse crap. I'm sorry man. That's exactly WHY it's good we can't see what the other team has in terms of their playing card. People would probably do this intentionally if they saw they were on their last.

WipedOut

Skolas has been defeated! Success! Did Judgement Chance on my hunter and got the chest piece! Used the etheric light on Fatebringer! Now have 365 VoC and Fatebringer 365! Special shout out to Defyler and Zsurg! Well done Boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom