• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Just got home from a day around NYC, awesome today! Feeling refreshed and very confidant.

Would love to get on a good trials team, really want to go for that 9-0, let me know :D

Deku Tree

I got three 34s and three Etheric light and a 365 FB.

I'm gonna ascend VoC next.

What other two legendaries would you ascend if you were me?

How is the Fallen 365 shotgun?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I got three 34s and three Etheric light and a 365 FB.

I'm gonna ascend VoC next.

What other two legendaries would you ascend if you were me?

How is the Fallen 365 shotgun?

VOC is definitely a must because there isn't any really good solar primary. When and if I get a 9-0 I hope I get a void scout or handcannon.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Just got home from a day around NYC, awesome today! Feeling refreshed and very confidant.

Would love to get on a good trials team, really want to go for that 9-0, let me know :D

I was out at Union Square picking up my Dad's Bday cake. NYC man, I can't imagine living anywhere else :3

I'll do more ToO tomorrow. Made it to 6 wins before the third loss came in to two strong teams back to back.

Did get the hawk helmet to drop from an engram, so that was nice.

noomi

I was out at Union Square picking up my Dad's Bday cake. NYC man, I can't imagine living anywhere else :3

Hah, awesome man. We hit up Umami Burger in the Village, and then hit up LeVain Bakery, and stopped off at Central Park for a bit.

Today was a good day :)

SeanR1221

Kind of a noob question.

So my guy is a level 33. I finally got the helmet that gives you a fourth golden gun shot. What's the fastest way to level this up? Just wear my old stuff and then right before cashing in bounties switch to the helmet? Or should I be wearing it all the time.

Frenden

Banned
Kind of a noob question.

So my guy is a level 33. I finally got the helmet that gives you a fourth golden gun shot. What's the fastest way to level this up? Just wear my old stuff and then right before cashing in bounties switch to the helmet? Or should I be wearing it all the time.

Keep it on for patrol and dragon strikes and anything where max level isn't a huge deal. Otherwise, just equip it while turning in bounties.

EL CUCO

What are you gonna do with those motes?

I spent 297 motes yesterday and I got The Ram and the Nighthawk.
Exactly that. Roll them till I get some new helms or run out, whichever comes first :)

I just converted my energies into more shards which I converted into more motes!

forrest

formerly nacire
Anyone have any first hand impressions of Dreg's Promise, Queenbreaker's Bow or Lord of Wolves? I have no idea which to pick, but I understand there is a timer after turning in the bounty, so I'm looking to turn it in sooner than later. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom