• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

ToO shader is pretty much like the CoD one. black and gold except gold is brighter i think, imo. it looks nice.

I added my gamertag SeventhGear (xb1) to the xbox spreadsheet. Feel free for anyone to message me anytime after 5pm (central) on weekdays, or any time on the weekend.

Also if anyone wants to do PoE 34 tonight, let me know.

Anyone happen to have gorgon cp on PS4 that wouldn't mind sharing? I *still* don't have that Titan mark and it's like the only one that I've ever seen and wanted.

Thanks!

Atilac

Bungie have any intention of changing the skolas fight? So that when you kill him the mines disappear? I killed him twice, mines got us everytime. Tried for 5 and half hours.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bungie have any intention of changing the skolas fight? So that when you kill him the mines disappear? I killed him twice, mines got us everytime. Tried for 5 and half hours.

It's not that hard to dismantle mines when he's dead.

neoism

any leet haxxxors players want to try 9-0(lulz) with me pls I'm on now
psn ne0ism-

doubt I can get it though I only have 2 passages coins they don't seem to be dropping as good as yesterday in pvp... :/....

ethomaz

Banned
any leet haxxxors players want to try 9-0(lulz) with me pls I'm on now
psn ne0ism-

doubt I can get it though I only have 2 passages coins they don't seem to be dropping as good as yesterday in pvp... :/....
Daily Crucible event drops one coin... 100%.

Did you want to play ToO with us? PSN: ethomaz

Edit: It is full already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom