• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warlock trying too hard...

3PLvtub.jpg

Just one quick questions please

Is the Party Crasher +1 or the Matador 64 better for PvP? I mean the party crasher has slightly better rate of fire and much better stability but the matador has slightly better impact and range. I'm torn between the two :/

So after I couldn't get a team on GAF for trials, I joined some guys on LFG and the first trials passage we sucked, only won once.

Second trials passage card... 9:0 :-O

Loving that exotic emblem

They're going to need to increase the ways you get etheric light. Upgrading legendaries is pretty critical, and the level 34 PoE is pretty hard for just 1 etheric light.

Everything is 2 levels harder, and I'm still using 331 legendaries. Pretty much every way to get etheric light involves an activity that doesn't have matchmaking. getting enough asc energy to max a legendary was wayyyyy easier.

I just realized I was on the Unstable list and forgot to come home early. Whoops. :p well if he is still doing it, I'd like to get it done, I can wait as well.

Dineren

Banned
Either you and your team are really really awful or you just weren't communicating enough to get to 90 games with no win. I would bet on the latter, most teams you come across on Trials aren't really organised and they don't really know what they are doing and just do things aimlessly. Also if you play defensively then you risk the chance of getting cornered into a death trap, play defensive only if you know you can snipe them even before they come near you.

Decent map control and situation awareness (like always expecting self res, revives > engaging) along with good communication would mean even an average team can do very well.

I'll go with really really awful I guess. We were communicating, though perhaps not well. We also got steadily worse as we continued on as we got more and more frustrated. Oh well, overall I still really enjoyed HoW, I'll just stay away from ToO in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom