• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm, missed opportunity. I just did 7 or 8 of the bounties on my Hunter today and only 2 or 3 had anybody around. Kinda boring to sit for 5+ minutes and then solo over and over again.

Need more incentive for people to do this. Last week was crazy active, and now patrol is a ghost town again.

Any Xboners doing PoE at 34? I've been trying for an hour on both LFG sites, but nobody wants to take somebody without a mic. 33 titan, I have ghorn.

Ridli

Had to head out a bit but I need to know, what's the state of Gaf Trials at the moment? Groups forming? everybody has 9-0 and it's over?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I started today at 27 and just hit 31 thanks to a legendary helmet engram from 28 strike playlist. Not too shabby. I think I'll give the weekly heroic another shot (tried earlier and we kept wiping with the boss at like 5%)

CREMSteve

GAF, please help me out. I suck at PvP, but would really like to complete the Thorn and Bad Juju bounties that I've had for the past 8 months.

I figure if I can get on a decent team, I might have a shot.

Anyone game for helping out?

GAF, please help me out. I suck at PvP, but would really like to complete the Thorn and Bad Juju bounties that I've had for the past 8 months.

I figure if I can get on a decent team, I might have a shot.

Anyone game for helping out?

Shouldn't need help for Bad Juju, just grind it out.

Thorn, what Void weapons do you have?

Been dealing with teams who shoot me before they even appear on my screen. And they always have red bars in the middle of the game. Geez ToO brings out the worst.

Unstable finally quit, W-L total 106 - 4, shit's bananners man. I've had his stream on in the background for most of the day and I'm saddened to admit I can't even do 1/8th of the shit he does. Like I've literally been going into crucible trying to play like him and I can't do it, I can't even come close. In fact I do even worse than I usually do when I try to mimic his style. I'm kind of jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom