• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching Unstable's twitch for a few weeks now. Glad to see ppl are now learning how ridiculously good he is. Think Zoba's clan might need to add a 14th devil.

Nori Chan

Hmm, just beat lvl 35 PoE and didn't get the ship, emblem or shader... :(

You get it when you use a key on the big chest... oh no :(

If it makes you feel better, you can only get all 3 once amongst all 3 characters. So you can do its again with another and get all 3

Deku Tree

Hmm, just beat lvl 35 PoE and didn't get the ship, emblem or shader... :(

You need to use a key and its bugged so you can currently only get it once per account. Bungie acknowledged the bug too.

Seems like it's only worth it to use a key once per week per toon too unless you want the underwhelming queens weapons.

X-Frame

Party Crasher +1 with a good roll looks like it's gonna be even worse.

I rolled Aggressive Ballstics, Shot Package, and Reinforced Barrel on my Party Crasher +1. It definitely has some insane range. Mine also has Rodeo as the last perk, which is quite pointless on a shotgun. Since it's not perfect, I am thinking of re-rolling but don't want to give up the first 3 perks.

I guess it's a good thing I'm far down Unstable's list right now. My computer keeps acting like shit whenever I try to watch his stream. It wasn't acting like this yesterday

LTWood12

I'm going all Night tonight. See yall in a couple hours. I'm doing trials with Hawk at some point, but want to do 34 and 35 PoE too if anyone's up for it.

No sleep til Mercury!

Would anyone find it in their kind hearts to help an average to ok pvp player with ToO?

My PSN is Vincentgrey and I'm a 34 warlock. Thanks.

I got 'The Revelator' from Crucible

sounds serious

edit-8 round Hand cannon with Hidden Hand and Icarus
Special 2nd tier perk is Braced Frame

looks neat

Trakan

I heard you can go 9-0 twice on the same character in ToO and get a new set of rewards.

I just did it, I guess you can't.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Unstable needs an intern.

So, I have two ideas...

One I've described already, where on future Sundays I will personal run with a couple or maybe three groups per night. Our goal will not be to go 9-0, as I can't possibly carry on that level, but instead to get 5 wins, and teach general strategy and prep.

The other is to organize the way that really good PvP players here on GAF help out others, which is so fucking awesome of them to do. Unstable can't possibly group with a full list of 90+ people in the timeframe alloted. It's just a mathematical impossibility. He himself said this:
I do have one request. To fellow pro-mode PvPers on GAF. I want you to take up the challenge and help the scrubs among us!

If you're capable of leading a team in Trials and want to help out your fellow gaffers, it makes much more sense to divide a single list up among all of those willing to give the best chance to as many people as possible.

If you are one of those people willing to help, send me a PM at least. I don't know how exactly to set up a system like this but I know it can be done somehow!

Nuszka

Ok chose the fusion sniper - next part of bounty is to open the chest from the arena. Just wasted my last key on the Skolas chest lol which was not even worth it. Let the farm begin - bullshit.

LTWood12

So, I have two ideas...

One I've described already, where on future Sundays I will personal run with a couple or maybe three groups per night. Our goal will not be to go 9-0, as I can't possibly carry on that level, but instead to get 5 wins, and teach general strategy and prep.

The other is to organize the way that really good PvP players here on GAF help out others, which is so fucking awesome of them to do. Unstable can't possibly group with a full list of 90+ people in the timeframe alloted. It's just a mathematical impossibility. He himself said this:

If you're capable of leading a team in Trials and want to help out your fellow gaffers, it makes much more sense to divide a single list up among all of those willing to give the best chance to as many people as possible.

If you are one of those people willing to help, send me a PM at least. I don't know how exactly to set up a system like this but I know it can be done somehow!

I'm not there yet, but I hope to be in the coming weeks. Love this idea

Lnkn52

So, I have two ideas...

We have a new list where we are putting it by time slots. So there might be about 6 - 8 turns for the day. Or double if he's taking two at a time. The list did get out of hand so we are trying to work out the kinks but we have to also understand that' he's doing it for fun. We don't want to lose that.

Edit: Once the slot has been taken, it is not available anymore.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My DS4 seems to be unable to hold a charge.. man I've had bad luck with these things.
We have a new list where we are putting it by time slots. So there might be about 6 - 8 turns for the day. Or double if he's taking two at a time. The list did get out of hand so we are trying to work out the kinks but we have to also understand that' he's doing it for fun. We don't want to lose that.
that's a great way to do it, by time slot

What I'm saying is, if others want to get involved- the list simply got too long for him to, you know, in a space-time continuum sense, possibly get to them all in the time span of one Trials weekend. It would be great to have one place where people could apply, for a number of potential group leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom