• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok chose the fusion sniper - next part of bounty is to open the chest from the arena. Just wasted my last key on the Skolas chest lol which was not even worth it. Let the farm begin - bullshit.

Yeah, you don't actually choose till you get to the final step, so if you change your mind you can still get whatever you want.

Lnkn52

My DS4 seems to be unable to hold a charge.. man I've had bad luck with these things.

that's a great way to do it, by time slot

What I'm saying is, if others want to get involved- the list simply got too long for him to, you know, in a space-time continuum sense, possibly get to them all in the time span of one Trials weekend. It would be great to have one place where people could apply, for a number of potential group leaders.

Yeah, I guess we can setup one for each PvP leader who's willing to commit? I know life gets in the way so I know we are asking alot from them.

Ok chose the fusion sniper - next part of bounty is to open the chest from the arena. Just wasted my last key on the Skolas chest lol which was not even worth it. Let the farm begin - bullshit.

Are you kidding? You need to open the treasure chest? haha bullshit.

noomi

Grats to Nuszka on getting the cipher bounty :D

Really smooth run with Nuszka and Hyunsai on a 35 PoE, awesomeness.

Nuszka

Omg so the new exotics are so rng:
1. rng drop from Skolas
2. rng key needed to open queens chest in the arena in which you receive queens cipher
3. queens cipher is NOT GUARANTEED drop from the chest
This is a joke lol

Kaji

No big deal ��

High Five :)

F80gvzNl.jpg

Also got the Exotic bounty from POE35, now I'm trying to decide between Dreg's Promise (sidearm) or the Queenbreaker's Bow, it's actually a hard choice, slightly leaning towards the Queenbreaker's atm >_<

Step 2
Task: Acquire the Queen’s Cipher from the Queen’s Chest in an Arena Challenge.

Obtain the Queen's Cipher as a random drop from a Large Chest with a Treasure Key in PoE Challenge Modes. Players can obtain this item from any level of PoE (28/32/34/35).

Holy shiiiiiiit fucking bungie. GG spend 20 hours farming a key.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah, I guess we can setup one for each PvP leader who's willing to commit? I know life gets in the way so I know we are asking alot from them.
totally.. the most important thing is not everybody is free at the same time, matching people up with people who can play during the same window as them is the trickiest part.

none of this will be set up before this trials is open, but if we have a few who are willing to help out, I am happy to take on the logistics and help make it work.

My DS4 seems to be unable to hold a charge.. man I've had bad luck with these things.

What I'm saying is, if others want to get involved- the list simply got too long for him to, you know, in a space-time continuum sense, possibly get to them all in the time span of one Trials weekend. It would be great to have one place where people could apply, for a number of potential group leaders.
If it says "too many usb devices are connected something something" your controller is messed up. Happen to me and I couldn't find a solution. Had to buy a new controller.

Lnkn52

totally.. the most important thing is not everybody is free at the same time, matching people up with people who can play during the same window as them is the trickiest part.

none of this will be set up before this trials is open, but if we have a few who are willing to help out, I am happy to take on the logistics and help make it work.

Similiar how you do the Crota Newbies on Thursdays and Sundays. So maybe help those that haven't made it to Mercury get first priority on a specific day (Friday - Monday)?

Nori Chan

High Five :)

http://i.imgur.com/F80gvzNl.jpg?1[img]

Also got the Exotic bounty from POE35, now I'm trying to decide between Dreg's Promise (sidearm) or the Queenbreaker's Bow, it's actually a hard choice, slightly leaning towards the Queenbreaker's atm >_<[/QUOTE]

Trials Bro!

Man I'm sad I didn't gt a shader

Omg so the new exotics are so rng:
1. rng drop from Skolas
2. rng key needed to open queens chest in the arena in which you receive queens cipher
3. queens cipher is NOT GUARANTEED drop from the chest
This is a joke lol

Imagine the other exotic bouties but with the RNG element, this is really a bummer and I heard you have to day 1 real day to get to the next step and farm arenas

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Similiar how you do the Crota Newbies on Thursdays and Sundays. So maybe help those that haven't made it to Mercury get first priority on a specific day (Friday - Monday)?
for the moment, probably only people that haven't made it to mercury should even be signing up.

my connection is absolutely atrocious right now, as of about a half hour ago. att done fucked up. Could ruin my night unless it improves.

for the moment, probably only people that haven't made it to mercury should even be signing up.

my connection is absolutely atrocious right now, as of about a half hour ago. att done fucked up. Could ruin my night unless it improves.

If I could get a good person with me I could PROBABLY carry some. I'd need to uh, practice more in PvP though

nOoblet16

Ray and me can probably carry one I suppose, we play together and around the same time...I believe most regular PvPers here can carry one if they have someone with them who they usually play with.
Obviously the mentality to approach these trains should be for learning, experience and a chance to see some competitive play while getting some nice rewards from the ToO guy rather than "Phat loot in mercury" as flawless passage is never really guaranteed especially with #TeamProScrubs :p. If we get a streak then that's great of course !

Went 9-0 today with a pulse rifle and sniper. Won a round by killing the whole enemy team in quick succession with headshots. That was probably the greatest feeling ever.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If I could get a good person with me I could PROBABLY carry some. I'd need to uh, practice more in PvP though
Sunday nights with me will be good practice if interested
Ray and me can probably carry one I suppose, we play together and around the same time...I believe most regular PvPers here can carry one if they have someone with them who they usually play with.
awesome guys, if you are interested in being matched up please send me a PM and the times during the window Fri-Reset that you would be down to play. Thanks a ton.
Obviously the mentality to approach these trains should be for learning, experience and a chance to see some competitive play while getting some rewards from the ToO guy rather than "Phat loot in mercury" as win is never really guaranteed especially with #TeamProScrubs :p. If we get a streak then that's great of course !
The primary mentality IMO should just be how much goddamn fun it is to be on a competitive team and start to put together a streak. I honestly enjoy it, and I'm pretty sure more than any other pvp mode in the game. But it'd be a great opportunity of course for players to learn a lot and commit strategies to share with others. A win is obviously never guaranteed; if we can put our best out there, so can any other community and you can never count on anything when you go out there. But hopefully our members won't expect automatic victory and can appreciate the gesture of our high level players doing their best to help out and have fun at the same time.

Namikaze1

The people want to give the fallen a respectable death. Gat damn fallen apologists.
Respectable death?
*goes to YouTube and sees vids of people getting mocked and teabagged by Fallen enemies*
*remembers being teabagged by a dreg several days ago*

Fuck that!

No but see Dregs Promise is probably the 2nd best new Exotic
because I will be the Lord of Wolves and it shall be mine and mine only.
coughcoughQueenbreakerBowcoughcough

nOoblet16

Sunday nights with me will be good practice if interested

awesome guys, if you are interested in being matched up please send me a PM and the times during the window Fri-Reset that you would be down to play. Thanks a ton.

Yea I'll have a chat with him tomorrow. This could be done similar to your sword school and newbie raid but yea right now people who haven't been to mercury should be priority I guess.

spyder_ur

We did alright yesterday on one run (I'm spyder_ur). I've gotten to 8-0 twice only to lose with ah-hoc groups here so I know it's possible, but it's awfully stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom