• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Gotta say that I'm really happy with the quality of life stuff, but the actual content isn't thrilling me at all. I'm in no hurry to go home and play PoE or ToO.

Trials was a mess for me yesterday, and being responsible for people losing their buffs due to my performance is just icing on the cake.

Then with PoE, after grinding 3 28's I have no interest in doing a 32 and 34 and 35 for two e-lights. I also feel that with ToO and 3 levels of PoE, the end game is a bit fractured and harder to find groups to play with.

I'm not complaining since it's so nice out, and I have less gaming time... just observing.

I agree. The general gameplay and vendor stuff is excellent, but the content isn't quite what I expected. I thought the prison of elders would be more of an endless mode, similar to warframe, where you can go as long as you want, but once you wipe, you're done. Every five waves, you can choose to take the offered reward, or keep fighting to get to better stuff. I think that would have had much more replay value- we would have people on GAF bragging " I got to wave 54!" "Oh yeah? Well I'll grab another team and beat your record!" Plus, people could just run on and on, playing for hours against increasingly strong enemies (eventually something ridiculous like 50 captains each with an entourage, or against enemies with new shields like hobgoblins with arc shields, vandals with void, etc.), with hopes of getting better rewards and rarer emblems/shaders to show off.

I also wish they could have taken the vault of glass/Crotas end raids added a higher level version (34 maybe) that dropped lvl. 34 armor or just new lvl. 32 armor. I love the vog, but being four levels up just makes the fights a bit too easy for me.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I really need to get past this lvl 31 cockblock. I want to be 32 for the next level of prison and to try to find a weekly nightfall group.

McArkus

Hello everyone, I need a team for doing PoE 32 x3, want to reach level 33 if possible this weekend, and maybe some ToO. PSN: McArkus

LTWood12

Wow, Fri-Reset is a pretty nice chunk of time actually.

well, let's see.. I'm about to take a little nap. Probably be on around 6 or 7 eastern. Plan to do a weekly heroic or two, and putz around on my Titan a bit (he has one or two story missions left), then it's Trials allniiigh

Ok. Got bad storms here, so my kid may be sleeping by me, which means I may be confined to a vita (eek).

Earliest I'll be on is 7:30-8 central. I'll check in then.

What's an appropriate gift for someone who gets me to Mercury? Psn credit? I know people aren't in it for that, but I'd just like to do something nice for someone if it happens. I still need the name of your fav Gin Hawk.

Gotta say that I'm really happy with the quality of life stuff, but the actual content isn't thrilling me at all. I'm in no hurry to go home and play PoE or ToO.

Trials was a mess for me yesterday, and being responsible for people losing their buffs due to my performance is just icing on the cake.

Then with PoE, after grinding 3 28's I have no interest in doing a 32 and 34 and 35 for two e-lights. I also feel that with ToO and 3 levels of PoE, the end game is a bit fractured and harder to find groups to play with.

I'm not complaining since it's so nice out, and I have less gaming time... just observing.
This sums up my thoughts exactly. I was excited to give HoW a shot after playing maybe two times in the past couple of months, but after running through the story and 28 PoE a couple times, I'm not really finding the motivation to try to get groups together for the other stuff.
I really think ToO and at least 32 PoE should have the matchmaking option.

Hello everyone, I need a team for doing PoE 32 x3, want to reach level 33 if possible this weekend, and maybe some ToO. PSN: McArkus
Me and a friend would be up for it in like an hour. We want to get him a helmet so he'll be 32.

PSN - EyelessOrphan

If you find people before then, then no worries.

todd360

I've discovered a brave new frontier.

pcuCSxu.jpg

something needs to release in july. on tuesday it felt like there was so much to do, but now it seems like there actually isnt.

i feel like it's too easy to hit max level now and get a bunch of good gear. my account's barely a month old and it looks like ive been playing on it since september. skolas is sounding like a more annoying scrota with less of a reason to play it so i dont see that being popular until september.

Gong

Anyone up for some ToO? All my friends are PvE players and I'd really love that Warlock chest piece. I'm not bad at PvP, no all star though. PS4: GongStation

Arrgghh to add more salt, the two keys I farmed gave me nothing so the Queen Cipher is not a quaranted drop, save your keys for the Exotic Bounty guys.

something needs to release in july. on tuesday it felt like there was so much to do, but now it seems like there actually isnt.

i feel like it's too easy to hit max level now and get a bunch of good gear. my account's barely a month old and it looks like ive been playing on it since september. skolas is sounding like a more annoying scrota with less of a reason to play it so i dont see that being popular until september.

yeah i signed on today and couldn't think of anything that i wanted to do

was gonna do bounties to maybe level up some of this huge influx of weapons but there's only 1 paltry 5K vanguard bounty..

turned off my ps4 :/

There definitely needs to be something released between now and Comet. Both VoG and CE had hard mode to tie people over. I don't see how that would really work with PoE, since there is already a level 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom