• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Got my main to 34. But then why doesn't the game give more etheric light instead of cores? Seems silly if you want to level and already have the weapon and armor. Lol why not light to level your favorite primary after the fight? Oh well.

Tried to do skirmish and I blow chunks. Am 77 on unstable's list. Lol :p

There definitely needs to be something released between now and Comet. Both VoG and CE had hard mode to tie people over. I don't see how that would really work with PoE, since there is already a level 35.
Level 35 is "hard mode" and I agree as well. Only thing that's keeping me coming back is some of my real life friends suddenly decided to play again and my gaffer friends as well.

Nori Chan

27-0
21-2 lol

Leggo please give me a void scout rifle to replace the one i accidentally dismantled :(

xboxdestinygaf represent

SkylineRKR

I don't think HoW is really good, I think the changes of the economy and to the game in general are pretty good.

I bought HoW this week because I wanted see what the fuss was all about. Actually, the week leading to HoW I already felt Destiny had positively changed. Much more drops, better level up system, better use of items and less currency. The PvP changed for the better too, the whole special ammo thing I can dig. Bigger Vault, pack of wolves much better than sword bearer uselessness. etc. It drew me in again though I always sticked for Iron Banners.

I don't regret buying HoW, I actually enjoyed the Story missions for once, this is what simple banter can do. I liked the Fallen and Petra much more than Dinklebot or Eris. The new crucible maps are okay ish and PoE is decent but I can see it become stale much quicker than a Raid.

Jinjo

Got my main to 34. But then why doesn't the game give more etheric light instead of cores? Seems silly if you want to level and already have the weapon and armor. Lol why not light to level your favorite primary after the fight? Oh well.

Tried to do skirmish and I blow chunks. Am 77 on unstable's list. Lol :p

Yeah, I don't really feel much incentive or need to level up any of the new weapons. I spend my post TDB Destiny playtime by getting/maxing all the awesome stuff I currently have. I don't see any of the new guns replacing them, aside from maybe a couple unique raid weapons, so I am just gonna upgrade the old ones with E. Light. Same for armor, my TDB raid set has all perfect perks & stat rolls for my Titan, so I just upgraded those and don't feel much need to change it up.

Felwinters lie is ridiculous...

jack-nicholson-smile.gif

I don't even feel bad for using it.

RemiLP

Watching unstables twitch, Holy shit. Its amazing to watch.

Didnt expect people to be that good on a console fps. And dat blink.

His good ;)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
no matchmaking for raids is kind of dumb, and Bungie's reasoning of "needing cooperation and coordination" is weak. Just have the option available so people can at least try the mode.

how am I going to organize a party of people willing to go on a raid with me, when most of them are level 30+ and doing HoW stuff?

no matchmaking for raids is kind of dumb, and Bungie's reasoning of "needing cooperation and coordination" is weak. Just have the option available so people can at least try the mode.

how am I going to organize a party of people willing to go on a raid with me, when most of them are level 30+ and doing HoW stuff?

If they want to keep their stance on no MM, that's fine. However, there needs to be an in game LFG system. Having to use third party systems is ridiculous.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If they want to keep their stance on no MM, that's fine. However, there needs to be an in game LFG system. Having to use third party systems is ridiculous.

It's insane, the process is just such a PITA. I guess I'll try Crucible, I'll probably get my ass handed down to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom