• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

It's taken me a while, but I approve of the changes that were made to PvP a while back. With Special ammo being a bit less common, matches become less of a cluster fuck after the 3 minute mark. The heavy ammo changes are nice and you actually see teams coming together for a quick break before getting right back into the action. It actually added a good ebb and flow to the combat. Still want to test out Trials, but Xbone players are few and far between.

That being said, I would love to see a vanilla mode, with no supers and weapons and armor are normalized.

Dave_6

Yep. PSN ErnieMcCracken. Need one more.

Ok I'll send a request shortly.

What's your schedule tomorrow? I'd like to run 28 and 32 with my warlock and hunter before the reset.

Normal day, gotta work from 7 to 5:30. Ran a 32 earlier with my Hunter and learned a couple things we can use next time. It went very well, never wiped (one Hunter and two Titans).

BTW, just played a match of skirmish and went 27-5 lol. I have good games in me once in a blue moon.

GhaleonEB

The level 32 PoE is no joke. Holy crap that was utterly insane. Super fun run, squid and zumphry.

Still level 32, so I won't touch the level 34 one until I'm par with it, I can't imagine running under leveled.

blackjaw

The level 32 PoE is no joke. Holy crap that was utterly insane. Super fun run, squid and zumphry.

Still level 32, so I won't touch the level 34 one until I'm par with it, I can't imagine running under leveled.

Use armor core and get 33, def doable at 33...pretty easy except boss man.

darthbob

Got Back to Back 9-0 Flawless ToO runs with Arramos and Semedi!

Thanks so much guys, we lived the dream. :D

10308253_10153398726020087_658767828869852941_n.jpg

11350582_10153398725195087_2826092556551317761_n.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hey guys! I just hit 32, so I'm down for any 32 stuff (nightfall.PoE/whatever) I'm on right now just doing crucible and stuff, so feel free to send me a PSN invite, my ID is Anoregon

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just got to level 33! If someone wants to do PoE 34, I'm very down. XB1 = kittens dx.

Trying to kill Xyor on X1, but not one dropship has come in. I am running back and forth between the Shrieker room and Phogoth's area. Any tips as I am running solo.

Lnkn52

Titan looking sexy! Thank you Mindlog and Noomi.
CF0WiAyWMAEMLgs.jpg

And TY very much Unstable! You've done a great deed for this community this weekend. 4ever DGAF.

darthbob

I'm coming to peace that I'll never see Mercury

Are there no armour sets you get from the Mercurcy chests? Just the stuff that drops in ToO matches and the stuff Brother Vance sells?

The only exclusive gear from the Lighthouse chest seems to be the Exotic emblem and the Adept variants of the primary ToO weapons. No special armor.

exYle

I need one more for PoE 32. PSN: Buttchin-n-Bones

Also, we haven't done the story missions on these characters so we need someone who has PoE unlocked

border

If you are willing to do 34 firs and then 35, we have 2 gjallys.

Sounds good to me. I can bring a 33 Warlock, 33 Titan, or 34 Hunter. Whichever you think fills out your group composition best. My warlock hasn't done it yet so I would prefer the lock, but I know warlocks are mostly useless in PoE so I don't mind taking either of the other classes. I don't know what classes you are running but PoE34 goes a bit smoother with 2 Titans.

I will definitely bring my 34 Hunter for PoE35 though.

PSN: border199x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom