• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
sounds good to me, whenever you guys are ready :)

JeRkY and I have one spot now, not a "carry" by any means but if you want to do some Trials, join us.

Lnkn52

Just for the new page, any good PvPers that are into the idea of helping get GAFers to Mercury, send me a PM with when you would be down to do so during the Trials timeframe. Gonna try to get something set up by next time to give more people a chance to get through.

Gonna play some with JeRkY now looks like- Wallach/LT either of you around and ready?
I'm going to forward you the form I set up. Maybe you can use it for time slots based on teams.

WizzNARD

No difference- only thing you'd want to save it for is 35, first time. Up to you if you do so.
Thanks. Wasn't sure if there was a difference between levels. Not sure if I'll use it or not. I've opened a ton of chests and haven't gotten another key so I'm a little hesitant to use it!

darthbob

a64ndAZ.jpg

At least someone noticed lol

Still need someone?

PSN = Qwell
We finished but I think the guy I ran it with still needs one more. And if you can't get a third then I may jump in and help, but I need food first.

Edit: actually it looks like a couple people need it, so good luck on that final round guys. My offer still stands though if any group can't get a third. I probably won't be talking much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom