• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIP

Went 9-2 on both my Titan and Warlock in Trials of Osiris

So close to Mercurcy yet so far. At least all the tiered rewards are decent. Lots of Etheric Light and a decent chance at exotics. Got 4th Horseman (already had it) with the highest tier, along with a solar fusion rifle.

I'm just not good enough to go flawless.

Starting a run with my Hunter now. If I can get all the tiered rewards with them I'll be happy for now =\

Dude, it's the first week and you're already pretty close to going 9-0. I'm sure you'll get. No reason to be down about not getting it so quick.

todd360

You guys, this Green hand cannon is the perfect training tool. It only has 4 shots but it kicks like a horse. You got to make the headshots count.

recks

Went 9-2 on both my Titan and Warlock in Trials of Osiris

So close to Mercurcy yet so far. At least all the tiered rewards are decent. Lots of Etheric Light and a decent chance at exotics. Got 4th Horseman (already had it) with the highest tier, along with a solar fusion rifle.

I'm just not good enough to go flawless.

Starting a run with my Hunter now. If I can get all the tiered rewards with them I'll be happy for now =
When you're buying the buffs? It takes a lot of pressure getting it after a few wins, try getting it on the 5th/6th.

lt519

It's fucking crazy. Do people not have day jobs? It's not even fun.

This is exactly the time when people with day jobs binge play (;

Yeah it's nuts, thanks to Todd up there bragging about his Green hand cannon I finally made it to eight wins. Ever go flawless Todd?

todd360

This is exactly the time when people with day jobs binge play (;

Yeah it's nuts, thanks to Todd up there bragging about his Green hand cannon I finally made it to eight wins. Ever go flawless Todd?

Yeah earlier today. I got a solar scout rifle and a patience and time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So Shoulder Charge + Shotguns is a viable strategy in ToO?
absolutely, though of course it can get wrecked too. If you run into people playing like that you need to switch your strategy up midmatch and keep engagements ranged with your backs to either the wall or the sun a lot of the time.
GRIP said:
Dude, it's the first week and you're already pretty close to going 9-0. I'm sure you'll get. No reason to be down about not getting it so quick.
Great attitude. I am nowhere near being able to carry anyone anywhere yet.. but I want to get there, and I'm psyched to improve- it's just the first week and I've had the chance to go way further than I'd ever have thought due to people helping out. Hoping we can spread the love around as much as possible in the weeks to come.

Carbonox

Got an Arc Dreg Handcannon off Lvl35 POE earlier. Apparently it's super duper rare to get anything dropped from Skolas in the Arena?

All characters to 34 now.

Got couple of POE's to run and 2 Trials and then it's back to Raiding. All tomorrow? D:

Omni

I'm still very annoyed.

Needed one more win yesterday in ToO. Had two buffs active. It was pretty much a sure thing I'd be able to get to the lighthouse. Then I get weasel'd at the start of the match.

Signed in again and it automatically counts as a loss on my card. Mercy of Osiris didn't work for some reason. BLAH

todd360

you levelling a Titan?

No a hunter. I've fallen for the celestial nighthawk hard. I'm in love.

Also my trials training has made me a god.

mjhzSu3.jpg

I'm still very annoyed.

Needed one more win yesterday in ToO. Had two buffs active. It was pretty much a sure thing I'd be able to get to the lighthouse. Then I get weasel'd at the start of the match.

Signed in again and it automatically counts as a loss on my card. Mercy of Osiris didn't work for some reason. BLAH

If that ever happened to me I'd probably stop playing ToO

spyder_ur

Thanks for this grip, good much needed perspective - you're the man. I've gone 8-0 twice only to lose the 9th game, and while it sucks, I mean obviously we could have just as easily won that 9th game or lost the 4th. It'll happen.

spyder_ur

Great attitude. I am nowhere near being able to carry anyone anywhere yet.. but I want to get there, and I'm psyched to improve- it's just the first week and I've had the chance to go way further than I'd ever have thought due to people helping out. Hoping we can spread the love around as much as possible in the weeks to come.

Hawk you got there once right?

shem935

Banned
You just need roughly 45 mins of free time for each level. Even less if you run it with a good team.

Skolas is currently kicking our asses and one of our party disconnected and we aren't sure where he is. Without a checkpoint to come back to we can only go on without him and not just stop for tonight as it is also getting pretty late.

It's also been at least an hour and a half.

1 spot open for skolas. Shem0275

So what are the decent Vanguard/Faction/Crucible weapons to buy?

I have all 3 characters with their Vanguard and Crucible Marks maxed but nothing looks worth buying =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom