• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

https://twitter.com/H0LL0W_GUARDIAN/status/602639738953170944

After this The pipe guy sent me a friend request. I said yes thinking it was someone random from GAF. Anyways I have been communicating in Spanish to him or her lol.

Pipegar2012: hola

me: Hola. Como estas?

Pipe: bn bn sabia q no era tu primer personaje en destiny juegas bn.

me: Si, soy un senor guardian

I'm loling up a storm over here you guys.

edit: I won that game with a green auto rifle and a green shotgun. noobs

Edit again! New message!

Pipe: Q es eso? O.O

edit 3 LOL That means what is that! I suck at spanish. I forgot almost everything I learned in spanish.

Edit 4: sent this back. todos los trofeos

edit 5: Just said they respect me and something about they deleted a character.

Sky Walker

Thankfully, you can get Etheric Light from both Silver and Gold tier ToO packages so it's not too bad.
The worst part that most of the time I ends up against freakingly strong teams so all my boons and my passage coins are waisted within 2 matches xD. I really need some good players to help me going through this hell :(And of course I won't say no if they are gonna carry me to the Lighthouse :p

Ken

I'm coming to peace that I'll never see Mercury

Are there no armour sets you get from the Mercurcy chests? Just the stuff that drops in ToO matches and the stuff Brother Vance sells?

Pretty sure all you get are the elemental primaries, motes, coins, emblem, and a chance at exotic. Oh, and etheric light. Weapons aren't reforgeable though so eh!

Armor will most likely stay as random drops and Vance will rotate through the 42 light pieces.

Deku Tree

I can't get over how bad the PoE weapons appear to be. I don't see a BlackHammer or a Fatebringer among them at all. Only one true perk and then some useless randomized fallen perk like "do moderate bonus damage to dregs"... really Bungie? At least the ToO weapons get to have two true perks. The only one I really want is the scout rifle in Void but it looks like even grinding PoE 35 every week that is going to be very hard to come by....

darthbob

I can't seem to find Hawkins guide for trials. Checked OP.

Can someone link it. My team is decent but we get confused with callouts

Here's the callouts, can't find the actual post though. :/

wg2zxwV.jpg

stb

Unstable: I'm (berried_treasure) online now in case that's why you were only sending invites to people from the list that were online at the time .

darthbob

Seriously, awesome run guys. Sorry I was at the bottom pretty much every time, but at least I provided a good distraction ;)

If you weren't always checking the opponent's gear and loadouts, and making the good callouts we probably wouldn't have gotten as far as we did lol

Great run.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Shoutout to darthbob100 and Arrrammis. I don't think any of us joined up expecting to reach the Lighthouse twice, but damn if we didn't. That was great communication playing our way through; had a blast playing with you guys.

Edit: I see you guys both posted before me. =)

Went 9-2 on both my Titan and Warlock in Trials of Osiris

So close to Mercurcy yet so far. At least all the tiered rewards are decent. Lots of Etheric Light and a decent chance at exotics. Got 4th Horseman (already had it) with the highest tier, along with a solar fusion rifle.

I'm just not good enough to go flawless.

Starting a run with my Hunter now. If I can get all the tiered rewards with them I'll be happy for now =\

I was looking forward to picking up some fun new exotics as my collection has some serious gaps. Two lvl 28 PoE and a nightfall later and I'm up a NLB, Plan C and a Hardlight. I'm still trying to figure out what I did to offend the destiny gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom